Happy Joy Day! pt.1

3rd person pov

Wenjoys room

It is currently 8:05 in the morning and Wendy woke up,stretched and looked beside her and saw a sleeping Joy and remembered something 'It's her birthday today' she thought and moved to get off the bed but Joy moved so she froze but Joy was still sleeping and Wendy got off and went to the bathroom.

After going to the bathroom she looked at Joy if she was still sleeping and she was so Wendy went out to Seulrenes room.

Seulrenes room

*Knock knock* Wendy knocked on the door and Seulgi opened it "Oh Wendy why?" Seulgi asked when she saw Wendy "It's Joys birthday today so.." Wendy said "Ahh ok they're still sleeping (Irene and Yeri)" Seulgi said and Wendy nodded "Come in" Seulgi said and steppes aside so Wendy can go inside and she got inside and saw Yeri on one bed sleeping and Irene sleeping on another one "So it is Joys birthday today but what about it?" Seulgi asked when they sat on the chairs placed on the balcony "Hmm tell the staff here that it's her birthday so we can celebrate" Wendy said and Seulgi nodded.
"Should we tell them now?" Wendy asked "If you want to" Seulgi replied "Let's go" Wendy said and stand up "Ok" Seulgi said and followed Wendy.

The lobby

They were now in the lobby "Wendy wait!" Seulgi almost shouted so she wouldn't wake up anyone but Wendy didn't stop and went to the front desk "Ma'am so you guys celebrate parties here?" Wendy asked the woman "Yes Ma'am we do, we also have an arcade, a computer room, hot tub and more" the woman said "Can we set a party today at the afternoon?" Wendy asked "Sure ma'am what time? And what theme?" The woman asked and Seulgi catched up "Why didn't you stop?" Seulgi asked panting "12:45 and maybe a simple style with some green" Wendy said and ignored the panting Seulgi right next to her "Ok ma'am we'll do that in just a little bit, and here are maps so you'll know where everything is" The woman gave them 4 maps "Thank you we'll be going now" Wendy said and bowed and the woman did the same "Let's go" Wendy said to the exhausted Seulgi who walked lazily and went straight to their room.

"See you later" Seulgi said and Wendy nodded looking at one of the maps and opened her phone to see what time it is "Ok it's 8:15 so the staff will have some time to decorate the... Party room" Wendy said and looked for the party room at the map, smiled and went inside their room to see Joy still sleeping and went and sat on the bed carefully and placed the other maps on the bedside table and focused on the map.

10 minutes passed and Joy woke up, stretched and looked around her to see no one is beside her but heard the shower running and Wendy was taking a shower,  good thing Wendy putted all the maps inside the bedside table so Joy wouldn't see it, Joy got up and knocked on the bathroom door "Unnie are you almost done?" Joy asked while knocking "Not yet I started a minute ago, why?" Wendy replied "Nothing just wanna know" Joy said and grabbed her phone kinda disappointed because she thought Wendy forgot it was her birthday today and used her phone while she waited for Wendy to finish.

Flashback: Earlier Joy was still sleeping

While Wendy was focused on remembering the places on the hotel Seulgi texted her.

Ddeulgi 🐻

Ddeulgi 🐻
"Are we gonna tell the others?"

Wannie 💙
"No were gonna tell them and also give them the other maps"

Ddeulgi 🐻
"Ok sure I'll tell them"

Wannie 💙
"Ok tell like all of them while Joy is still sleeping or later"

Ddeulgi 🐻
"Ok see you guys"

Wendy turned off her phone and continued what she's doing.

End of flashback

A few minutes passed and Wendy got out of the bathroom "Your turn" Wendy said that made Joy look up, nodded, grab her clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

As soon as Joy got inside Wendy looked at where she hid the maps and all of it were still there and she felt relieved so she got all of it and just hold it and Seulgi texted.

Ddeulgi 🐻

Ddeulgi 🐻
"All of them knows"

Wannie 💙
"Thanks, are you guys ready?"

Ddeulgi 🐻
"Yeah we're just waiting for you guys"

Wannie 💙
"Joy's just taking a shower and after that we can eat breakfast"

Ddeulgi 🐻
"Ok see you guys"

Wannie 💙
"See you guys too"

Wendy waited for Joy while using her phone like what Joy did when she waited for Wendy earlier.

"Unnie let's go" Joy said almost startling Wendy "Let's go Wendy stood up and they walked outside and saw the others (twicepink, Irene, Seulgi and Yeri)at the cafeteria waiting for them and sat down and their breakfast came in, half was waffles, eggs and bacon and half was pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream and berries while the drinks are coffee and milk.