Lunch time/Cafeteria

Sana pov

It was lunch time and of course Momo is the first one to go to the Cafeteria. Silly me I haven't introduced my squad so I'm Minatozaki Sana the leader with Yoo Jeongyeon,Hirai Momo,Son Chaeyoung,Lalisa Manoban, Kang Seulgi and Kim Jisoo the troublemakers squad.

We followed Momo to the cafeteria and damn was she running like  a bunch of monsters are chasing her "Yah Momo slow down I'm getting tired!" Seulgi shouted so Momo can hear but she didn't stop running "Let's just let her run and let's walk" I said.

She nodded and we just walked and talk about things while going to the cafeteria when we reached there Momo was already in line and waving at our direction so we decided to go to Momo and wait in line. We got our food and looked for a table but girls are just cheering for us until we found a table Tzuyu and Dahyun came to us with their food to eat and chat with us.

So we ate and talk but I noticed that Dahyun was starting at Momo who was eating and talking I nudged her "Awww it looks like Dubu has a crush" I said in a teasing tone she just pouted and I just laughed good thing they were laughing to so I wouldn't sound weird laughing alone.

I saw Chaeyoung looking at someone sitting in another table I nudged Tzuyu and pointed to Chae.

Tzuyu pov

I nudge Chae and she just looked at me "Does our cub have a crushie crush?" I asked in a teasing way she just rolled her eyes " Yes I do and you see that girl? That's the girl I have a crush on and want to spend the rest of my life with her" She said and pointed to Mina unnie talking and laughing with the other student officials
I just nodded and we continued to eat and talk with the other unnies.

3rd person pov

The troublemakers squad ate and talked with Sanas sisters and when they finished eating they threw the trash and continued talking while the other student take pictures of them except for...

______________________________
I hope your enjoying this story so far
And btw this is my first story so I hope you like it enjoy reading :)