Confession

3rd person pov

"So, Jihyo are you gonna confess to her?" Wendy asked snapping Jihyo from her train of thoughts "C-confess?" Jihyo stuttered "Yeah confess" Wendy replied "Not yet" Jihyo said "Why? It's the perfect time to confess" Joy said "It's because, my mom said that I shouldn't fall in-love too fast like her" Jihyo said "Oh well then, you can just confess when you think it's the right time Jisoo" Joy said.

"Jisoo?" Wendy asked, confused "It's my Korean name and Sooyoung right here made it into a nickname" Jihyo said and looked at Joy with a victorious smile.

"Ohhh, so you're the one people are talking about" Wendy said making the two other girls look at her confused. "People were talking about Sooyoung they're like: 'Sooyoung is so pretty' 'I think I have a crush on Sooyoung' 'Sooyoung is my gf' you know things like that" She explained.

"Do I smell a jealous Wanda?" Joy teased "Yeah, I think I smell one too" Jihyo joined with the teasing and Wendy just rolled her eyes.

"Come on Wendy unnie just admit it" "Yeah just admit it" "Admit that you're jealous" They said and Wendy for no reason tickle attacked Joy.

"Wendy unnie– Hahahahahahahahahaha Sto-Hahahahahahaha" Joy said and laughed "Sa-save your self Ji—Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha" She added between laughs and Jihyo went outside.

Still hearing Joys' laughs she heard some shouting from Seulrene and Yeris room.

"KIM YERIM IF YOU DON'T DRINK THIS I WON'T LET YOU SRINK ALCOHOL EVER AGAIN!" "DRINK THIS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE" "JUST DRINK IT!"

She went inside and a smell of ginger went into her nose and saw Irene trying to make Yeri drink...... tea?

"Jihyo please help me" Seulgi said going to her. "Why? What's happening?" Jihyo asked "Irene is trying to make Yeri drink ginger"

"So that's why it smells like ginger here?" Jihyo asked and Seulgi nodded "Enough talking and help me" and they went to Irene and Yeri.

"I don't want to, I don't want to" Yeri said trying to push the drink away from her but Irene wouldn't let that happen.

But soon Seulgi and Jihyo saved Yeri from drinking it.

"Thank you for saving me drink that" Yeri thanked Seulgi and Jihyo "No problemo" Jihyo said.

"So Jihyo, I heard that you like Sana" Seulgi said making Jihyo surprised "How did you know unnie?" She asked "Wendy texted me" Seulgi answered and Jihyo nodded in defeat.

"Sooooooo are you gonna confess?" Irene asked "Yes, but at the right time" Jihyo answered "Well ok then see you later" Irene said while Jihyo was going back to her shared room with her now crush.