Gotta go home

Sana pov

Seulgi had a wife I never knew that but why wouldn't she tell her friends? hmmmm but it's ok so me and my squad (Except for Seulgi because she went on a date) were waiting for my sister Tzuyu to finish her classes and go hangout but I saw the president her assignments and the vice president.

I nudge Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung so they can also their future girl and just be whipped. They looked at the direction and just ran to them and draged me with them Jeong went to the bunny and Chae shyly went to the penguin who is also my bestfriend besides from Momo who is also her bestfriend.

I went to the president who was putting her books in her locker. I went behind her locker door, when she closed it she went toy direction and accidentally bumped her head on my chest "Ohh sorry" she saidand kept her head low until she looked up at me I smiled and she just rolled her eyes 'She really like rolling her eyes on me huh' I thought "What are you doing here I thought you guys would be hanging out or something?" She said in a little bit of a sarcastic tone "Well why don't you look around you?" I simply said.

Jihyo pov

I looked around and saw Nayeon talking with Jeongyeon and Mina talking with Chaeyoung. I looked back at her and she shrugged I just went to Mina and Chaeyoung to say something to Mina.

"Oh hi president" Chaeyoung said a soon as got to them I smiled and said hi back "Mina let's go we have a lot to finish" I said to Mina she just nodded and we said goodbye to Chaeyoung and got to the office "How about Nayeon unnie?" Mina asked me "Text her" I said and she did.

We watched outside and Nayeon said goodbye to Jeongyeon and went to us "Why?what happened Jihyo?" Nayeon asked I got confused "It's nothing Nayeon unnie it's just the way to get you to come here" Mina said and giggled "What did you say Mina?" I asked really confusedi Mina showed me her text to Nayeon it said

Minari 🐧
Unnie!! Come it's an emergency!!

Nabong 🐰
Why?what happened?

Minari🐧
Just come!

Nabong 🐰
Where??

Minari🐧
In the office!

Nabong 🐰
Ok coming!

"Ohhhhhh that's why" I said and giggled and we started getting packed and ready to go home I hope the troublemakers squad are hanging out or doing something now so we don't bump into each other....

Will the troublemakers squad and the student officials bump into each other? Or are the troublemakers squad hanging out with Sanas sisters? Let's find out in the next chapter.