First Class

3rd pov

The bell rang and all the students quickly ran to their assigned rooms and seated in their seats. Meanwhile in class 2 where the troublemakers squad and the officials of the school were classmates.

Jijyo pov

When I seated in my seat my bestfriend Nayeon came and seated beside me and the troublemakers squad came Yoo Jeongyeon one of the members of the squad came close to Nayeon and whisper something and winked at Nayeon.

Nayeon just showed a disgusted face "Why is your face like that?" I asked her "She just annoyed me again" she explained I just nod my head because she always gets annoyed by Jeongyeon so it's no need to worry but this someone caught my eye I quickly put on a disgusted face Nayeon nudged me "Now why do you have that face?" She asked I kinda pointed to the someone and she just nodded.

Sana pov

We got inside Jeongyeon whispered something to the vice president Im Nayeon and I think she annoyed her again the face says it all but I saw the person seating beside her and smiled at her but she putted on a disgusted face, Nayeon nudged her and asked her something and she pointed at me so Nayeon just nodded.

I go up to them "Did you miss me president?" I teasingly asked her and smirked she just rolled her eyes "No i don't miss you and I would never see myself missing you" She said to me with a little hint of teased tone.I just seated next to Jeongyeon and the  teacher got inside the room so it became quiet and the class started.