The talk/Sleep time

3rd person pov

"So unnie what do you want to talk about?" Jihyo asked "You, Joy and Rosé are related right?" Irene said seriously "Yes unnie we are" Rosé said "But why are you asking?" Jihyo asked "You guys know she has a boyfriend right?" Irene said still serious "Wait really?" Rosé and Jihyo said at the same time "S-sorry I forgot to tell you guys" Joy apologized "No no it's ok we're just surprised because of the sudden confession" Rosé said "Thank you for understanding" Joy said and smiled "But what about-" Jihyo said but"It's ok as long as she's happy" Wendy said cutting out Jihyo but mumbled the last things she said "O-oh okay" Jihyo said "And what's the name of this lucky man to date my sissy?" Rosé said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"He's name is Crush" Joy said "So should we celebrate?" Jeong asked "Maybe not today but tomorrow or another day is ok" Irene said and the others nodded "Ok let's go to sleep today was pretty tiring" Irene said "Yes mom!" Everyone said except Seulgi and laughed and Irene looked at the with a serious look "Mom?" Irene asked "Y-y-yes because you're the oldest out of us and you take care of us" Jennie said "Oh ok then you guys can call me mom but not in public" Irene said and the serious face formed into a smiling face and the others cheered and went to the hotel.

Inside the hotel

"Oh Chaeng why are you guys still up?" Nayeon said "Oh we were going to ask you guys if you ate yet" RM said "and don't worry the others are asleep" he added "Oh ok we'll just eat and go to our room oppa good night" Jisoo said and the others except them got to their rooms "Well let's go eat" Momo said "Yeah let's go" Rosé said and they went to the place they were supposed to eat dinner together and they ordered and ate "Let's go" Seulgi said and they go to each of their rooms to change their clothes from their swimsuit/bathing suit to their comfy pajamas and sleep.

Sahyo's room

"Your turn to change" Sana said walking out the bathroom in her pajamas "okay" Jihyo said and walk in the bathroom with pajamas and came out after she finished she looked on the bed seeing Sana already sleeping and went to the other side of their bed 'What are you doing to me Sana? Why are you making me feel things I don't know what it means' Jihyo said to herself and slept along with Sana after being in her thoughts for about 2-3 minutes.

See you guys on the next chapter hope you have a great day/night and also congrats to Joy and Crush!! Stay strong!