Back to School

3rd person's pov

They were back to school and of course Sana and Jihyo have to pretend to be a couple.

The other students were shocked that Sana and Jihyo were holding hands and Jihyo's books were being carried by Sana, they were smiling but even if those smiles are supposed to be fake, it turned real for the both of them.

"Are they dating?"

"Why her?"

"I'm prettier than Jihyo, right?"

"Why did she pick the nerdiest student alive?"

There were murmurs coming from girl students while the boys were just looking at the "couple".

"Sana I'm scared" Jihyo whispered to Sana.

"Don't be, beg I'm here to protect you" Sana whispered back.

"This is supposed to be fake" Jihyo whispered as soon as they reach their first class.

Sana followed Jihyo to her seat and have Jihyo her books when she sat down. And she went to her own seat and sat down.

"Why not change seats with Nayeon?" Jeongyeon suggested to Sana.

"You just want to be next to Nayeon right?" Sana looked at Jeongyeon since she was staring at Nayeon and Jihyo.

"And you want to be next to your girlfriend" Jeongyeon said "It's a win-win situation"

They didn't tell the others that they just made a deal about them being a couple.

"Fine" Sana said "Mrs. Jeon, may I switch seats with the vice president Im Nayeon?"

"Yes you may" Mrs. Jeon said "If Nayeon is ok with it" Nayeon looked at Sana and Jeongyeon's seats.

"I'm ok with it Mrs. Jeon" Nayeon said and they switched seats.

"Why did you change seats with Nayeon unnie?" Jihyo asked Sana when she sat down at Nayeon's seat.

"I just wanted to be with my girlfriend" Sana placed her arm on Jihyo's shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Is it wrong if I want to be next to my girl?"

————————–——————
(Not sponsored)

I would like to recommend the app 'Canva'

In Canva, you can make your own wallpaper, book cover, YouTube thumbnail, logo, and more.

Just like this one:

I made it myself for a wallpaper,

I'm also using it to improve my book covers.

And I'm using it for things for the stories I have coming up.

I hope you guys like the app like me because, you can make a lot with your imagination.