What

Sana's pov

A few days later...

We're packing up all our stuff well because we'll leave tomorrow and have to go back to school ugh, but anyway I went inside our room and saw Jihyo laying on the bed with her suitcase open and bag at the floor, her clothes well organized in her suitcase.

'Damn, her future boyfriend will sure be lucky

bad thing she's straight and hates me' I said in my head.

"Are you done packing?" I asked her softly so she wouldn't be startled "Yeah I'm done just ummm, laying down.... on the bed, ye-yeah on the bed" she said and smiled. Weird.

"Ok then I'll start packing" I said "Wait, let me help you" She said and went to me. To be honest, we actually got close to each other and she told me what happened when I was drunk and things like that and it made me think 'Did she like those things that I did?' probably not.

"I can do this my self you know" I said "No, if I say I want to help you then let me help" She said and it freaking scared me because I didn't know she was this scary.

"Fine" I said and tried to calm down.

We and by we I mean Jihyo was done packing my stuff since she insisted she would pack for me.

I wonder why she was like this because, we are close but she still hates me, my guts and probably my whole existence.

Which is really sad.

But I know one day that will change and we'll be friends but not girlfriends...

"Hello? Sana?" She said and yes I told her not to call me unnie because it makes me feel old "Why? What? Is there something wrong?" I snapped out my thoughts "Nothing I just wanted to know if you're still watching" She said and putted her head on my shoulder.

I blushed but she didn't see it I think so..

Jihyo's pov

She blushed, I saw it through the TV. How cute.

We were watching the TV but she doesn't know I saw her blush, but that was the cutest blush I have ever seen.

Her future girlfriend is gonna be so lucky,

If it was only me.. I don't think she likes me back, should I confess to her now?

"Hey Sana..."

Helloooooooooo
I hope you guys like this story but  thinking of ending it bit not to soon.

Also I need your help guys

Nayeon- 212
Jeongyeon- 218
Momo- 101
Sana- 067
Jihyo- 240
Mina- 456
Dahyun- ?
Chaeyoung- 199
Tzuyu- Mina's (ex)-wife
Jisoo- Front Woman
Jennie- 029
Rosé- ?
Lisa- ?
Irene- 002
Seulgi- 069
Wendy- Mina's mom
Joy- The woman on PA
Yeri- The Saleswoman

Special guests:
Jin- 001
Soobin- Cheol (Sana/Sae byeok's  little brother)
Yuna- Ga-yeong
Taeyeon- Jeongyeon/Sangwoo's mom

I want to make a ne— I mean I just wanted to see who would fit the characters for a little experiment, yeah experiment.

I know this isn't the most accurate one but, them being those characters just crossed my mind and I decided to do an experiment with my creativity.

Who do you think would fit Dahyun, Rosé or Lisa? I have one for Dahyun and Rosé in mind but I wanna know what so you guys think 😋

So see you guys next chapter 안녕!