After the party (TW: Some parts maybe emotional)

3rd person pov

Twicepinkvelvet wanted to help the staff clean up but the staff denied and it was 4:00 pm and the came back to the hut to eat the cake and they putted icing on each others face to make it more fun "You're still pretty" Wendy said "Thank you unnie" Joy said and putted icing on Wendy too "Now we're even" Joy said and smiled.

"Hey guys let's eat the cake now" Rosé said "Yeah I agree" Momo raised her hand "Me too" Seulgi did the same "Aish what's wrong with you guys? You always think about food" Sana said shaking her head "And all you think about is Jdwirhfs-" Momo was about to finish her sentence buy Sana cover her mouth "Jelly, yeah I always think about Jelly" Sana said and giggled nervously "Well then let's eat the cake" Yeri said and they ate the cake while there was STILL icing on their face but they didn't mind that.

They finished eating the cake and kinda separated; Mina is playing minecraft, Jeongyeon was building Legos, Irene, Jennie and Nayeon are talking, Jisoo, Momo, Rosé, Lisa and Sana are playing something, Jihyo and Yeri are using their phone Dahyun, Chaeyoung,Tzuyu, Wendy and Joy were playing volleyball with Yuna, Yeji, Ryujin, Lia and Chaeryeong while Seulgi is the coach.

6:00 pm at the beach

2 hours passed by and they were all sitting on wood that they were sitting on yesterday night and talking while looking at the beautiful ocean "Guys I have a question" Sana said not looking at the others "What is it?" They asked her "Do you think this world this world we are living in is perfect?" Sana asked no moving from her position "No because nothing is perfect" Jihyo said and all of them agree "Is it because even the most beautiful things in the world are most likely to hurt or harm you?" Sana said still looking at the sea "Why would you say that?" Jihyo asked and looked at Sana and so does the others "Like the ocean it's so beautiful but you don't know what's in the water, the mountains you take a picture of it but when you climb it you might fall, a lot of things are beautiful but can also hurt you badly and one of those things is LOVE" Sana said and her eyes were sparkling while looking at the beautiful but dangerous ocean.

"I-i didn't think of that but I think you're right" Jihyo said "But how can you say that love is one of it?" Jihyo asked "Because love when you discover it you'll say 'Wow love is so beautiful I hope I can also meet my lover' and when you find someone you love they might not like you back or they'll say 'I love you too' but leave you alone at the end" Sana explained "After that you'll cry everytime you see something that reminds you of them and it'll slowly hurt you inside and give you depression, fear of loving again and trust issues" she added "I-i" Jihyo was speechless she didn't know what to say while the others were about to burst out crying.

'All of that was true, but I felt the love one more than the other ones' Wendy thought almost crying "Ok guys we can do this no need to cry" Irene said and the other just smiled and didn't let their tears burst out of their eyes "Ok let's cheer up everyone" Seulgi said and stand up "Wanna play a game?" She asked hoping someone would answer "What game?" Sana asked back looking at Seulgi "Maybe spin the bottle" Seulgi answered "Ok let's go to our room my children" Irene said and they laughed together while walking inside.

The room of Seulrene and Yeri

They were formed in a circle and Chaeryeong was spinning a glass bottle of coke and it landed on Jisoo "Unnie t or d? (Incase you forgot t stands for truth and d stands for dare)" Chaeryeong said "Dare" Jisoo said without any hesitations "I dare you unnie to confess to your crush if you have one" Chaeryeong said and Jisoo sighed "Ok" She said and walked to Rosé "Wha-what?" Rosé stuttered "Rosé I know you love food but hate avocados while me I love you and hate that I think you don't love me back" Jisoo started "So Roseanne Chaeyoung Park I'm not gonna waste time and wait for me to ask you this, would you be my girlfriend?" Jisoo asked and looked into Rosés eyes "Yes, I would gladly be your girlfriend" Rosé answered and the others cheered for the new couple "I thought you were gonna propose already" Jeong said and they laughed.

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

They continued to play, after that they ate dinner and went to dream land all together.

Sorry if this was kinda boring 😅