Prom

3rd person pov

The movie finished and they went outside "Let's go to 'Itzy' and ask what their doing and join them" Nayeon said and everyone agreed.

Twicepinkvelvet peeked while Straykids were talking about their songs and of course we all have that one friend that is SUPER clumsy and that is Sana who opened the door quickly and they were all on the floor so Straykids and Itzy helped them stand up "Unnie are you guys ok?" Yeji asked "Yeah we're fine it's just that someone opened the door widely" Nayeon said and looked at Sana who avoided eye contact.

"Anyways what are you guys doing?" Momo asked "Oh talking about prom" Lia answered and they sat back down to their original seat "Wanna join unnies?" Yuna asked showing a little bit of her baby eyes
"Sure why not" Sana said "We also got a surprise for you guys" Nayeon said "Unnie we don't actually have a gift for them right?" Momo whispered to Nayeon "You dumbass, our surprise is Straykids ok?" Nayeon whispered back and Momo nodded "Really unnie? What is it? What is it?" Itzy asked and asked "STRAYKIDS" they said and of course Itzy were surprised to see them so they asked each other how they are and all "So let's talk about prom" Irene said so they talked.

"If Mina unnie is the Prom Queen who is the Prom King then?" Chaeryeong asked and Chaeyoung was blushing "I think Chaeng wants to be the Prom King" Jeongyeon said "Maybe" Mina half questioned and half answered.

They talked and talked and went to sleep exactly at 2:45 am

Happy Sunday everyone!!! We all did a lot today I hope you guys have a good night sleep (well for me it's night time so...) Good night guys ❤️