Fun in the dorm

3rd person pov

When the troublemakers squad arrived at their dorm they all took a bath one by one and gathered in the living room to wait for Seulgi.

10:30 pm

"Can we play truth or dare while we wait?" Lisa said everyone else just nodded Lisa grabbed a bottle and went back to her place she spanned it and it landed on Jisoo "Truth or Dare?" Lisa asked "Truth" Jisoo replied "Do you have a crush and if you have who is it?" Lisa asked "Uhmmm I do have a crush and it's..." Jisoo said kinda nervous "Who is it??? Come on who???" Jeongyeon asked in a excited tone "It's Rosé" Jisoo said nervously and lowered her head "You mean THE Park Chaeyoung? The cousin of Jihyo and the bestfriend of YOUR cousin?!" Momo asked almost shouting.

"Momo calm down I mean I already knew that" Lisa said and Sana nodded "Wait you two knew but how?" Jisoo asked confused and lifted her head up after hearing what Lisa said "Duh we do the way you look at her looks like you're being hypnotized" Sana explained and the rest just nodded "I never saw Jisoo look at anyone else though" Momo said confused "Oh it's because you always just look and think of food" Lisa said "Like Rosé's no different" Momo said and rolled  her eyes "So you guys know now and please don't tell anyone else let's just tell this to Seulgi and NO BODY ELSE ok? Please?" Jisoo said the rest just nodded.

Seulgi came inside that surprised everyone and looked at her "What took you so long unnie?" Tzuyu asked her "What it's only 10:45 I said I'd go home at 11:00 but I'm early so... Yeah what are you guys doing?"
Seulgi said "Playing Truth or Dare" Lisa said Seulgi nodded and squeezed herself in the circle and say in the middle of Sana and Jeongyeon "So unnie are you gonna tell us about you and Mrs. Irene now you're here?" Sana whispered to Seulgi the rest just watched them whisper to each other "Did you tell them I was gonna tell you guys?" Seulgi asked to Sana "No I wanted to surprise them with that" Sana replied "So you guys are just gonna whisper and not tell us what you're talking about?" Momo said across them "Ok Seulgi Unnie tell us" Sana said "Tell us what?" The rest said in sync "Why i didn't tell you guys about me having a Wife" Seulgi said and the rest just nodded.

Seulgi told them that because Irene wanted to keep there relationship to be a private because a lot of people will talk about them  The most kind teacher they have in the school and a businesswoman dating and getting married? So they kept it a secret and waited to announce it "Do you guys understand now?" Seulgi asked the rest nodded "We also have something to tell you" Jeongyeon said "And by WE she meant Jisoo unnie" Lisa said "What is it Jisoo?" Seulgi asked Jisoo who has her head lowered down again.

"I-I have a crush" Jisoo started "Go on it's ok" Seulgi said while holding Jisoos hand to make her more confident "O-o-on Rosé" Jisoo said with her head down looking at her feet and the floor "Really THE Park Chaeyoung?" Seulgi asked surprised "Yes" Jisoo said "Are you mad?" Jisoo asked "No I'm not mad and why would I be mad?" Seulgi asked confused why Jisoo asked her that question "Because you said don't fall in love to soon" Jisoo said and Seulgi just smiled at her "Jisoo you know it's ok to love, that's why I'm not mad at you ok? Remember that" Seulgi said and the others cheered up Jisoo and went for a group hug "So wanna play more truth or dare?" Seulgi asked the rest "Yes" They said "Why don't we turn it up a little?" Seulgi asked and smirked.

"What do you mean unnie?" Sana asked "Is Dahyun on the right age to drink?" Seulgi asked "Yes but she doesn't want to" Lisa said "Ok then Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu go to you're rooms because you might not like this" Tzuyu and Dahyun nodded and went to their rooms "Why also me?" Chaeyoung asked " Because you wouldn't like it" Seulgi said and Chaeyoung obeyed her "What about some alcohol?" Seulgi said and the others just agreed because they can't do anything about it.

They grabbed beer and soju to the living room and of course they brought cups as well "The rules are if you don't answer the truth you drink one and of you don't do the dare you also drink but if you do the dare or answer the truth you get to pick who drinks" Seulgi explained and everyone nodded "So who wants to start?" Seulgi asked "I do" Jisoo said and span the bottle they used earlier and it landed on Jeongyeon "Truth or Dare?" Jisoo asked "Dare" Jeongyeon said "Then pick one of us and got to the dorm of the school officials and go to Nayeon and confess to her" Jisoo said and smirked "Fine then let's go Sana" Jeongyeon said and grabbed Sanas wrist pulling her up.

"What why me? Why not someone else?" Sana whined "Because Jisoo said I PICK who I want to bring so it's you" Jeongyeon said to Sana "Fine" Sana sighted and got up.

What will happen if Sana and Jeongyeon go to the other dorm? Let's find out in the next chapter...