Why?

3rd person pov

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?" Jihyo shouted but no one answered "I'll go get it" Nayeon said "No I'll do it you guys finish these up" Jihyo said while walking to the door. She opened the door and what she saw shocked her and also annoyed her a little.

Jihyo pov

"What are you guys doing here?" Jihyo asked "Where's Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked "In the room why?" Jihyo said "Ok Sana let's go" Jeongyeon said bit Sana whined "I don't want to I already know what's going to happen anyway" Sana said whining "Fine stay here" Jeongyeon said to Sana "is that ok for you President?" Jeongyeon asked "It's ok but I already told you don't call me president outside of school cal me Jihyo" I said "Oh yeah I forgot ok gotta go now" Jeongyeon said and left Sana with me "Come in" I said and pulling Sana in "Why i though you hate me?" Sana asked.

The question that Sana asked got me shocked I just froze "Ok I'll come in of you insist" Sana said and sat on the couch and I sat beside her 'Why am I sitting beside her?' I thought "Hey Jihyo you ok?" Sana asked in a little bit of a worried tone "No I'm fine" I said and smiled and she just smiled back and nodded. She also rested her head on the couch.

Why did I find her so cute and the next thing I know I was just looking at her "So... Why did you guys come here?" I asked her "Jeongyeon got dared to confess to Nayeons and she brought me with her I already know what's going to happen when she confess" Sana said while looking somewhere "What is going to happen?" I asked "They're gonna start dating" She  said confidently I just nodded 'Why didn't you think that would happen? You already saw how they look at each other right so it is gonna happen' I thought "Wanna watch some TV while we wait?" I asked "Sure" She replied.

I turned on the TV and went back beside her but more close 'Jihyo what are you doing?' I asked myself and to be honest I don't know either "What do you wanna watch?" She asked "I don't know what about you what do you want to watch?" I asked kinda nervous because we're close that I can almost hear her heart I hope she can't hear mine because it's beating so fucking fast.

Sana pov

My heart can't handle it why is she so close please don't hear my heart it's beating so fucking fast I can't control it unbelievable 'What are you doing answer her question' I said to myself "Uhmmm anything you like" I said with a little bit of nervousness "Ok I'll pick then we go to Netflix and watch 'So not worth it' and it was actually really good I don't know why but i putted my hand on her thigh and she let me 'Hmmm weird' I thought and she cuddled with me my heart was beating so fast like it's in a marathon.

I hope she doesn't hear my heart because it's beating like crazy "This is a really good movie" She said "Yeah it is" I said and smiled we just watched and chat about things and she's still cuddling with me I found it cute and weird though but I'm fine with it. Damn I just realized Jihyos future husband is gonna be so lucky to have her 'But what about a WIFE and that wife is YOU?' I said to myself but shaked it off i don't want to get my hopes up to much she deserves better and that better is not me.

We almost finished season one but decided to stop and suddenly Mina texted me.

Mitang🐧

Mitang🐧
"Sana can you tell Jihyo that our work is done please?"

Satang🐹

"Ok I will"

Mitang🐧

"Thanks"

Satang🐹
"You're welcome and go to sleep now ok?"

Mitang🐧
"Ok I'll sleep now good night😴"

Satang🐹
"Good night Mitang"

"Mina said your work is done" I said to Jihyo and she nodded "So what now?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders and the next thing she did had me shocked.

SHE HUGGED ME!!! I hugged back but why did she hug me? "Sorry it's just a thank you for not annoying me" She said with her head down probably embarrassed I just lifted her head up and pool at her I don't know why but I see tiredness in her eyes and I had the urge to kiss her and guess what SHE KISSED BACK I was shocked but still kissing her why is she like this to me now? I thought she hated me.

Jihyo pov

Her smile,her eyes, her lips everything about her makes me go crazy and I just don't know why and I don't know why I kissed back but I'm not regretting it.

I thought I was straight but when Sana came to my life I felt weird thing I haven't felt before, I saw things I have never seen before. I wrapped my hands on her neck and she held my waist I don't know why but I want her and her only but why?

We continued kissing and her other hand ony thigh went up and cupped my face she suddenly stopped kissing me and looked at me like I'm masterpiece until we realized what we just did "Oh I-I'm sorry" she said and removed her hand on my waist and sat in embarrassment "It's ok" I said and held her hand she just looks at me with a kinda scared look and I just smiled at her and she hugged me again I hugged back and we heard the door open so we stopped hugging and saw...