News

Sana's pov

The others left and leaving us, Uncle Jackson looked around to see if anyone's still here and walked to me.

"So I heard you have a crush on a little someone" He said "What? Who told you that?" I asked him and he looked at Jeongyeon unnie.

"Are you gonna confess to Ms. Park? Or should I say, Mrs. Minatozaki" He teased while wiggling his eyebrows and the others tried to hold their laugh. I knew he would ask this

"Well uncle, She hates me and everyone knows it" I told him "But her eyes tell something else" He said and it had me shocked.

"What do you mean?" I asked "You don't see how she looks at you? She looks at you like you're the most beautiful and only human being, do you not see that?" He said.

"Am I right?" He looked at the others "Yeah, she looks at you like a lover who just found her true love" "Her eyes were always sparkling" "She smiles but you never notice it"

I was shocked, I didn't know what to do or say "Come on guys don't tease me it's not funny" I said and Uncle Jackson sat beside me.

"Look you little Shiba Inu, We are not teasing you, we are simply telling you the truth"

"Yeah squirrel, don't you believe us?" I Jeongyeon unnie said and they all sat close to me.

"But, she hates me, I always annoy her so she can notice me" I said.

"Look kid here's the deal" Uncle Jackson started "After we go back to school, find the perfect place and chance to confess and you'll know if we're telling the truth or not" He explained.

"Ok.. I'll try"

————–—–—————
Boom! Double update, I hope it's ok for you guys that this might end in just a couple of chapters because..

I have new stories coming and one of them are Twicepinkvelvet in Squid game.

I know you guys saw in one chapter is me asking who you guys want the characters for the missing ones are but, I changed it. So you guys won't know which characters they are and enjoy without spoilers.

(Also, Sana is the new 456) a little spoiler ;)