Overprotective or Jealous?

3rd person's pov

Days passed, Sana and Jihyo still fake dating, getting relieved that students don't talk about them anymore.

They were at the library, waiting for their next class.

Sana was beside Jihyo who was studying while Sana was looking at her lovingly.

"I told you to stop looking" Jihyo said "More than three times"

"I want to make sure they think we're still dating"

Then suddenly Kang Daniel jogged to Jihyo.

The basketball MVP.

"Hey Jihyo, I know you and Sana are already dating but, would you like to go out with me?" He asked so confident.

"You already know we're dating right?" Sana said "Don't even try to go out with my girl because she is mine"

"Yeah I'm sorry Daniel, I'm already dating Sana, and I promise her to only go out with her, our friends and the people she trusts" "I also promised to love her forever (*plays Aespa's Forever*) and I'm sure you'll fined the right person for you" Jihyo said to Daniel while Sana was glaring at him like she's gonna kill him.

"Oh it's fine, I just wanted to be friends but it's ok" He said and left.

"What's wrong with you?" Jihyo said "Are you crazy?"

"Can't I protect my girl from cheating on me?"

"I'm not your girl"

Sana then smirked "Why don't I make it official?"

"I don't know if you're just overprotective or jealous"

"I'm overprotective-ly jealous"

———————————
Only three chapters left until this book is complete!