Hanging out/In the dorm

3rd person pov

Lucky for the school officials they didn't bump into the troublemakers squad and went straight to their dorm "Unnie you said we had a lot to do" Mina said "Oh I just said that so you'll come but we do have some things to do so... Yeah" Jihyo said "Ok" Mina simply said.

They started to unpack and started what they were said to do. Meanwhile the troublemakers squad.

Tzuyus classes were done they went to the park and just hang out while Tzuyu was finishing some of her homework and she said she'll finish the rest in their dorm. Later they felt something inside their body they looked at each other and laughed "Come on let's eat guys" Lisa said "What should we eat?" Sana asked.

"Let's eat jokbal" Momo said "No chicken" Jisoo said "Ok burgers it is" Jeongyeon said and they laughed except for Momo and Jisoo who are still fighting "Jokbal" "Chicken""Jokbal""Chicken" they fought "Ok enough guys we already agreed on what to eat" Lisa said "What is it?" They both asked in sync "It's burgers" Jeongyeon said "Ok" Momo said and Jisoo just nodded.

They went into a restaurant with the best burgers. The moment they go inside heads turn to them and girls started shouting and cheering "troublemakers squad" they just smiled and walk to the cashier to order
"Hi we would like to order 8 of the normal burgers and coke" Jeongyeon said and smiled at the cashier "O-ok ma'am" he stutters, shaking  while writing the order because he has a crush on her and who wouldn't be nervous while you're in front of THE Yoo Jeongyeon anyways they paid for their meal.

After they ordered and pay for their meal they went to look for a table. They found a table that's on the outside of the restaurant to see the beautiful world, shortly their food and drinks they said thank you to the waiter and saw that he blushed once the waiter got inside they giggle at the reaction of the waiter once he sees them. They begin to eat and talk "So Tzuyu what do you want to be went you grow up?" Chaeyoung asked "Business woman or CEO" Tzuyu said and took a bite of her burger "Ok and make sure to not skip class ok?" Jisoo said "Why would I skip class?" Tzuyu asked "I don't know just thought about it" Jisoo replied
Tzuyu just nodded.

After they finished they threw their trash and thanked the employees for the food and agreed that they need to go to their dorm because it was getting dark "Wait guys I'll just call Seulgi and ask when she's gonna go to the dorm" Sana said the others just nodded.

On call

"Hey, what time are you going back to the dorm?"

"Maybe 11pm not sure"

"Why not ask Irene unnie?"

"Ok wait I'll ask her "Love can I go home at 11pm?" "Sure you know I don't control you" "Ok thanks love" I'll come just wait"

"Ok but why didn't you told us you had a wife?"

"Let's talk about that later"

"Ok see you later, Bye"

"Bye see you guys"

End of the call

"Come on guys let's go" Sana said "Let's go" They said and walked to their dorm.

What will they talk about later? Why did Seulgi hide Irene to her friends? Let's find out next chapter...

__________________________
Hope you guys like this story so far😁
Feel free to tell me what you think about this story and suggestions
Should I make this a long story or no?🤔

Btw I just wanna say English is not my first language and sorry if there's gonna be errors in the parts I hope you understand and enjoy😙

Q: What's your fav b-side in the perfect world album? Mine are Pieces of Love and Thank you family what about you?