Us

3rd person pov

"Uhh can you tell me who they are?" Sunghoon said and pointed at the others "I only know Sana,Momo and Chaeyoung noona" He added "Later I'm gonna introduce you to them ok?" Mina said "Ok can I go to my friends now?" He asked "Of course you can" Mina said and smiled and Sunghoon returned it.

*Time skip*

It was almost nighttime but Twicepinkvelvet,Itzy,BTS and Enhypen was formed in circle white a bonfire I'm the middle "So are you gonna introduce Sunghoon now?" Chaeng whispered to Mina "Yeah but.." Mina was about to answer but Seulgi kinda interrupted her "Ok kids can you introduce your siblings or family members that we don't know to us?" Seulgi asked and they all nodded and they introduced themselves to the people they don't know.

The siblings
Sana-Tzuyu-Dahyun
Mina-Sunghoon
Jihyo-Jimin-Jay
Ryujin-Yuna
Jisoo-Rm-Jin
Jennie-V
Rosé-Joy
Chaeryeong-???
Yeji-???

(Btw the arrangement is not by anything I just said the arrangement that popped up in my head 😅)

"So that's why Mina and Sunghoon look similar" Jihyo said and they just nodded "You guys should probably head to sleep me your Seulgi noona/unnie with your noona and unnie will talk and boys go with them" Irene said and BTS,Itzy,Enhypen, Dahyun,Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Yeri went inside their hotel rooms and left the rest of twicepinkvelvet at the campfire to talk.

I'm sorry for another short chapter I'm still thinking if I should make this story long or short and my lazy ass just doesn't wanna update some days I'm sorry for that but please I hope you still enjoy this story and still support it. I hope you guys have a great day/night <3

 I hope you guys have a great day/night <3