Itzyyyyyy/ Mistery guest

3rd person pov

The others were with the itzy "Unnie!" Lia ran to Sana and Jihyo and hugged them and they hugged back "How are you Lia-yah?" Sana asked "I'm fine but how about you my favorite unnies?" Lia asked and smiled "Oh we're ok" Jihyo said and smiled, Lia smiled back and pulled away, Lia jumped to the pool and Sana took off her shirt and pants so she can be seen wearing the swimsuit that Jihyo saw as a bikini 'Dammit Jihyo why did you think she was wearing a bikini?' Jihyo scolded herself but got interrupted but screams, shouts, cheers what ever you wanna call it by girls and boys of their school and Sana smiled to them and went to the pool.

Jihyo pov

"Unnie is the whole school here?" I asked Seulgi unnie who was watching the troublemakers squad swim "Yes the while school rented this and made it a surprise for you students" She replied "Oh so only the teachers knew about this?" I asked again "Yes we told your parents too" She replied and I just nodded "Jihyo-ssi come on let's swim it's the perfect temperature!" Nayeon unnie shouted "Ok wait" I said and stood up from my seat and take off the outer clothes so I was only wearing my swimsuit and slowly went to the pool until Nayeon unnie pulled me to the pool "Hey I was trying to be careful" I said and pouted "You're still gonna get wet ok? So don't you dare complain" Nayeon unnie said and went to Jeong and just left me alone until someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

"Oh Yuna you almost scared me" I said surprised while facing Yuna "Sorry unnie bit have you seen Ryujin unnie?" She asked "Oh is that her and Chaeryeong talking?" I asked pointing at Ryujin and Chaeryeong talking about something "Oh.. I didn't see them thanks unnie" She said smiling and went to them and I just smiled "Unnie can you swim?" Yeji asked "Uhh kinda" I said and she just nodded "But why aren't you coming with us there?" She asked pointing to Sana and the others on the deeper side of the pool "Oh I- Uhhh-uhhm" I stutter "Come on guys come here" Jeong shouted while "Come I'd you want to come unnie" Yeji said and went to them "Hey Jihyo you ok?" Irene unnie said while swimming to me in a floatie? and Seulgi unnie going to the others.

"Kinda, I don't know how to swim" I said and lowered my head "Come on let's go you're gonna be ok" She said and lifted my head up and held my hand and we went to the others "A-a-are y-you sure u-u-unnie?" I stuttered "Yes because Seulgi told me you are brave" She said and smiled, it actually boosted my confidence and I smiled back.

"I'm gonna go to Seulgi now do you think you can do this?" Irene unnie asked me while kinda letting go of my hand "Yes unnie I'm sure I said while smiling confidently and she smiled back, let go of my hand and went to Seulgi unnie and I tried to swim to them nut can't when Sana came to me "Can you swim?" She asked me "N-no" I said with a little bit of embarrassment and nervousness "It's ok come hop on my back we can go there together" She said and turned around so I can get on her back and I did hop on her back and fixed my position "Are we ok to go now?" She asked "Sure" I said 'Stop beating you stupid heart' I said to myself because my heart was beating so fucking fast and butterflies are partying in my stomach like there's no tommorow and I'm really glad my brothers aren't here to see this....

But that's what I thought 'Oh shit' I said in mind but I didn't know I also mumbled it "Hey you ok?" Sana asked me while stopping "Uhhhhh-uhhm uhh" I said and my cheeks got red because of embarrassment "Hey noona" Someone said and Sana turned to him and I already knew who it was....

Who was it? Their classmate? A friend? Or.....