Yay!

3rd person pov

Twicepinkvelvet was walking until they  reached the front of the resort "We're here" Seulgi said "YAY!!!!!!" The others shouted and Seulrene just smiled and shook their head and walked inside while the others are following them "Hey unnie wait up" They heard and saw Yuna and Ryujin running to a buffet "Hurry up Yuna we need to get it before someone else does" Ryujin replied shouting and twicepinkvelvet just laughed and smiled at 2shin.

"Come on guys we need to get our rooms" Irene said and the others followed them to a building that somewhat looked like a really expensive and fancy (you~)(sorry) hotel "Hi ma'am welcome to ****** resort the best resort you'll ever see" a man said and bowed while smiling "Thank you" Irene said and they bowed and went to a table "Can we have our room keys?" Seulgi asked the woman "Is it online or?" The woman asked "Online" Seulgi replied "Mrs. Kang Seulgi?" The woman asked "Yes" Seulgi said and smiled "Ok here are your cards" The woman gave them their cards and smiled, Seulrene was shocked because they thought it was keys but it's fine so they smiled back and went to the others who were talking to each other probably getting to know each other.

Seulrene gave the others their card and said who is gonna be with who.

Rooms
Seulrene with Yeri
2yeon
Michaeng
Jenlisa
Wenjoy
Dahmo with Tzuyu
Chaesoo
Sahyo

"What why am I with Sana again?" Jihyo asked while Sana's talking with NoJam bros "Who else?" Nayeon asked Jihyo sarcastically "I... don't know" Jihyo said and lowered her head "Ok now we know who's with who and our rooms" Irene said and Jihyo looked at their card "Come on guys let's go we just need to unpack and we can chill" Seulgi said almost shouting and the others followed and they went to their rooms and unpacked.

Sahyo's room

"Hmp can I just lay here for a bit?" Jihyo asked tiredly while she flopped on the bed "Sure" Sana said while opening her suitcase and putting her stuff in one of the closets, once in a while she looks at Jihyo to see if she falls asleep or not  and when she finished she decided to pull Jihyo up to unpack as well "Come on Jihyo you need to unpack" Sana said while pulling Jihyo up the bed "No I don't want to" Jihyo whined "Get up or I'll unpack for you" Sana said "Go unpack my stuff then" Jihyo said and chuckled "Hmmm, get up or I'll kiss you" Sana whispered the last things she said and Jihyo immediately seated up and looked at her suitcase and then Sana.

"Fine I'll unpack now" Jihyo said "Ok very good" Sana said and went outside to their balcony and look outside the pool and Jihyo putted her stuff to the other closet. "Let's go outside Nayeon unnie texted me" Jihyo said "Ok I'll just change" Sana said and stand up "How about you Jihyo aren't you going to change?" Sana asked Jihyo "Uhhh-uhhm you first" Jihyo said "Ok" Sana said and grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom to change but meanwhile Jihyo sat where Sana was and breathed in and out while looking at familiar figures at the pool and Sana came out of the bathroom "Your turn to change" Sana said "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sana asked Jihyo "B-because wh-why a-a-are yo-u wear-ing a-a bi-bikini?" Jihyo said stuttering "Because we're going to the pool duh and this is a BATHINGSUIT not a BIKINI" Sana replied "How did you know we were going to the pool?" Jihyo asked "Because they're at the pool" Sana replied and Jihyo just got embarrassed "Now change" Sana said and sat on the bed while using her phone when Jihyos phone suddenly ringed and a text notification popped up.

Nayeon unnie🐰

Nayeon unnie🐰

"Where are you guys? You are guys are the only ones left"

Jihyo-ssi🎤
"Nayeon unnie this is Sana Jihyo's still changing"

Nayeon unnie🐰
"Oh ok just tell her to hurry up"

Jihyo-ssi🎤
"I will Nayeon unnie see you later"

Nayeon unnie🐰
"Ok see you guys later too"

"Jihyo hurry up we're the only ones they're waiting for" Sana said qhile knocking on the bathroom door and comes out Jihyo wearing an oversized t-shirt and pants "Let's go" Sana said grabbing Jihyos wrist "Aren't you gonna cover up?" Jihyo asked her "Oh yeah" Sana said and copied what Jihyo did and grabbed their towels and ran outside to the pool while pulling Jihyo by the wrist and saw everyone with...

Who was with the others? Are they/him/her the guest/guests? Let's find out in the next chapter and I hope you guys have a good rest of your day :3