Cute

Sana's pov

"So uhhm, so you wanna play at the arcade or something?" I asked the most beautiful, wonderful, kind, smart, a person who I can write a whole book about.

"That sounds fine" She said and looked at me so we had eye contact "But you have to get me something from the claw machine" She added "Challenge accepted" I said.

Me and Jihyo went to the arcade and saw no one except the staff. Perfect, nobody else will see me fail.

"Come on, come on, come on" I said while focusing on the jigglypuff plushie hanging from the claw, this was my fifth or tenth try.

"YES!" I celebrated while jumping and Jihyo was telling me to be quiet I got it!!
"Here you go" I gave her the plushie "I didn't think you would actually give me this" She said and thankfully accepted the plushie.

"I worked so hard for that ok?" I said "I worked for that because I love you" I muttered "Pardon?" She said "Oh it's nothing, I'm just talking to myself.. you know?" I said awkwardly dammit! a few seconds ago it was such a comforting atmosphere now it's awkward.

"Oh that's ok I talk to my self too" She said and I nodded "Anything wrong?" She asked "N-no, every.. everything is fine" I said

"You are so cute do you know that"

I have heard that sentence a lot but when she said that I felt like everything stopped, I was frozen in my spot looking at her shocked with her gaze not avoiding mine either.

*Click*

What was that sound? That sound made me and the love of my whole fucking life turn to the entrance to see Jeongyeon unnie and Lisa with their phones pointed at us.

"What are you guys doing?" I said "Taking pictures" Lisa said "Correction, Cute pictures" Jeongyeon unnie "corrected" Lisa "Please give us some alone time and let us breath" I said "Sure but a little bit more pictures" Lisa said.

"NOW!" I almost shouted

"Ok, ok, fine, we'll leave" Jeongyeon unnie said but while they were leaving they were still taking pictures, of course.

Why am I friends with those sometimes annoying assholes again?

A/N: Maybe because of me? Or because of friendship destiny?

Author, you're great but this is not what I expected.

A/N: Be thankful I made you closer to Jihyo

Fine, I'm sorry but can you make my friends less annoying?

A/N: There are no promises

Fuck!