Announcement

Jihyo's pov

"Who are you talking to?" I asked Sana who was silently talking to herself.

"Oh, uh-uhm, I'm talking to myself" She said and smiled awkwardly and I nodded.

"We should get going now" I told her then she looked at me and I looked at her back, we had a staring contest just looking at each others eyes.

Until we heard a sound of a picture getting captured, we didn't do anything and just kept getting lost in each others eyes, some of them are probably taking pictures or maybe even videos and let me guess they might be teasingly smiling at us like they were gonna tease us every single day. (Foreshadowing)

"Oh my gosh, what kind of K-drama is this?" Nayeon unnie sarcastically said and all of them started teasing us.

"Sahyo forever!"

"Sahyo, we ship!"

"Just two lovebirds looking at each other"

"Don't you just love a free K-drama?"

"Jihyo really be saying 'No Sana, No Life' with just her eyes"

"Just kiss already!"

That last one made me froze in my spot speechless and shy, not even moving an inch. I can see that effected Sana too, she tensed up.

"Attention all students and teachers, come to the entrance and the principal will have a little speech"

We heard the principal announce from the speakers. That's the thing that made me and Sana stop our staring contest.

Sana's pov

Walking, walking and walking that's the only thing we've been doing since the announcement to go to the entrance.

And since Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie bought the private space, we have to walk longer than the other students and teachers.

And finally we arrived at the entrance and sat on some seats "Hello students and teachers, we are gonna be leaving tomorrow at 10:00 am and go back into the normal school schedule" The principal Jackson Wang a.k.a Dahyun, Tzuyu and my uncle.

"I hope you guys had a good time here and leave a donation to this resort, this resort still needs some improvements and we hope the students and teachers are kind enough to donate to improve this resort more." He finished and his assistant putted a donation box at the front of the stage.

We all donated since we all enjoyed this and I'm just gonna say this resort is awesome.

"Thank you for donating, does anyone have a question?" He said "ME!" One student shouted "Yes" "How are you so handsome? What's your routine? What foos so you eat to get so handsome?" She asked not stopping.

I mean, Uncle Jackson is one of those principals who are what they call 'fun principals'

He chuckled, "Well, the first question is I don't know, maybe I'm born handsome. The second question, I eat rice. My routine is sleep and wake up early, eat balanced foods and work out" He answered.

"Sir, what if your routine doesn't work for us?"

"Then try a new routine" He said "Now, you guys may now go back to what you were doing" He said "But, the troublemakers stay here" He added eyeing each one of us.

"Even me?" Seulgi unnie asked "You're part of the group right?" He said and Seulgi unnie just stayed quiet.