Jealousy

3rd person pov

They all went to the movie theater and picked 'Fast and Furious 7' and went inside while Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon bought the snacks "So Jihyo I noticed that when Sana hugged Bangchan you got a little jealous" Nayeon teased "Yeah I saw it too" Jeongyeon said and laughed, thankfully there was no one else there so no one heard Jeongyeon laughing "W-what do yo-you guys mean? Me jealous over a boy hugging Sana? Huh, never" Jihyo fought back but still stuttered "Well if you say so" Nayeon said in a teasing voice and they went inside.

Chanlix and Michaeng were on the front row and Sana was between them, on the 2nd row of seats were Seulrene and Jenlisa with Yeri between, the 3rd is just Wenjoy waiting for the three girls to sit with them and Jihyo is probably gonna be between them, the 4th row is Dahmo and Tzuyu and Momo was between them, Chaesoo having their own world at the 5th row and the lasts rows were the rest of Straykids and of course when Jihyo was between Wenjoy and 2yeon and she can clearly see the front row, Chanlix and Sana were laughing  while Michaeng were on their own world *cough* TW: Jealous Jihyo coming *cough*
And Jihyo is just watching them in jealousy while 2yeon were silently laughing at Jihyo and and Wenjoy being really confused but let it slide.

The movie started the were all silent all you can hear there is the movie and you might also see a jealous Jihyo hehe.

Alexa play: Jealousy jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

Tbh Olivias SOUR album is stuck I'm my head

And of course why am I inactive? I was stuck I'm a prison called SCHOOL

Also anyone Filipino here or just me?
Hello po sa mga Pilipino diyan, kung meron 😔