Planning

Jihyo's pov

"What are your plans after tomorrow?" I asked her "Maybe focus a little more on my studies and tone down the troublemaking with the others" She said and I nodded still having my head on her shoulder.

"Wassup lovebirds" Yeri suddenly busted in our room and we both looked at her, shocked "What the—" I covered Sana's mouth with my hand.

"Hey Yeri, what brings you here?" I asked her taking off my hand from Sana's mouth "Joohyun unnie and Seulgi unnie wanted some alone time" She replied "Why don't you go to the others?" Sana asked with arms crossed.

"They won't let me hang out" Yeri said "How about Wendy and Joy?" I asked "Seungwan unnie is tutoring Sooyoung unnie English" She rolled her eyes "Why not study with them?" I asked her again "Seungwan unnie wants all of the Sooyoung unnie's attention" She said "Even if she'll have it in school" She added.

"Maybe, she wants her attention because Joy has a boyfriend?" Sana said "Her boyfriend actually studies in a different school" Yeri said.

Well that was kinda tea

"How would you say that?" Sana asked again "Sooyoung unnie told me, duh" Yeri said "Why don't you go hang out with your bestfriend?" I advised "Which one?" She asked "Starts with an 'S'" I said.

"See ya later, lovebirds" Yeri said while doing the peace sign and left closing the door. "Who's her bestfriend that starts with the letter 'S'?" Sana asked me as soon as Yeri left.

"You're not the only student that starts with the letter 'S'" I said to give her a hint "I don't remember anyone" She said Why so I love this beautiful idiot? "Saeron" I said and focused on the TV again.

I heard her say a small "Ohh yeah", Now I remembered why I love her.

Planning on publishing more books that are either on my notes or drafts here on Wattpad, I just don't know how to update a lot and I don't know if you guys will like the plot, characters or just the whole story.

So I decided to finish this book first and then publish and work on the other stories.

I hope you guys are enjoying this story and just a little teaser, I may or may not end this early but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️