Siblings?

3rd person pov

"Hey noona" Jay said "Noona?" Sana asked "Oh hi I'm Park Jay" Jay said smiling and held out his hand for a handshake "Hi I'm Minatozaki Sana you can calle Sana for short but I haven't seen you in our school"
Sana said "Uhm it's because uhm-" Jay said "He's classmates with Yeji,Lia,Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna at the other side of the school" Jimin said "Oh that's why but do you guys know each other?" Sana asked "Yeah we're siblings" Jimin said "Siblings? Jihyo never told me she had siblings" Sana said "Because you never asked" Jihyo said and placed her face sideways on Sanas head "Well since you already know us I'm the oldest Jihyo is the middle child and Jay is the youngest" Jimin said and Sana nodded "Can we continue now?" Jihyo whispered to Sana "Ok" Sana said and was about to continue but...

Jihyo pov

"Are you guys dating?" Jimin oppa asked that hade in shock "No we're just friends" Sana said "Hmmm ok Jay call the others let's go with them" Jimin oppa said "Yes hyung" Jay said and went out of the pool to call the others? "Can we come with you guys?" He said and I didn't want to but Sana nodded "Sure let's go and I didn't know Jihyo can't swim" Sana said and we went to the others at the other side of the pool.

We were talking until "Hi guys" V said another one of Jisoo unnies cousins the brother of Jennie but he was with Jay and the other BTS members as our classmates say it but the other people don't look familiar 'How come I've never seen them in our side of the school but I am just the president of the seniors, but maybe Yeji knows them she's the president of juniors so why not ask her?' I said to myself "Hey Ji you ok?" Jimin oppa asked me "Yeah bit who are the others though?" I said while pointing at the other boys and Jay talking "Oh them? They're friends of Jay Heeseung,Jake,Sunghoon,Sunoo,Jungwon and Ni-ki" He said "Wait really? Sunghoon as in Minas little brother?" I asked surprised "Yep it is" He said and Sunghoon went to Mina.

Mina pov

I was talking with Chaeng bit someone came to us and Chaeng noticed him "Uhh can we help you?" She asked "Uhm hi I'm Sunghoon Myoui Sunghoon" He said but why change the tone on our last name? And Chaeng just froze "Chaeng meet my brother I said and introduced Sunghoon "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding" Sunghoon said and bowed at Chaeng but she shook her head "No I should be the one saying sorry but I didn't know you were Minas brother" Chaeng said  and we giggled and talked again with Sunghoon "Noona can I ask you something?" He asked me "Sure what is it?" I replied "Uhh..."

What will Sunghoon ask? And sorry if this is a short chapter and it's like the start of the next chapter so let's find out (And also sorry for the slow updates sometimes I just feel lazy) but I hope you have a nice day/night.