School

3rd Persons pov

It was just a normal day of school for Park Jihyo the president of Tdoong University.

But that's what she thought
While heading to her locker she heard students shouting on the opposite direction,when she looked at the direction where students where shouting she knew why the students were shouting.

Jihyo pov

When I turned to the direction I instantly got annoyed just looking and I saw the troublemakers and personally I don't know why girls and boys are shouting for them even they know that they won't date them but that's their choice so I don't wanna bother.

And when I was gonna walk to the office of the officials their leader Minatozaki Sana ran to me.

Sana pov

I was walking with my squad when students started shouting "Troublemakers squad" over and over again boys and girls just kept shouting but someone cought my attention and it was the president Park Jihyo I knew she was also looking at our direction and that's why I ran to her.

My squad followed me and when I arrived at the Infront of the president she had her annoyed face on "Hey president" I said "What do you want?" She asked "Woah woah there president I just wanted to say hey what's up with that?" I asked back
She just rolled her eyes and went to the officials office "What happened to your charms? Did it not work? Hahahahahaha" She teased, I just rolled my eyes on her and saw my youngest sister come running "Why are you running Tzu? Did you got in trouble again?" I asked "No I just wanted to be with you and Dahyun unnie" She said and smiled I returned the smile.

We got to our hangout place to hangout,
But Jeongyeon suddenly stopped talking and looked at the vice president Im Nayeon "Hey earth to Jeongyeon I repeat earth to Jeongyeon" Momo said Jeongyeon quickly got out of the love spell "Looks like someone got into another spell" I teased she just smaked me in the arm and we kept talking.

__________________________
Hi this is my first story I hope you like it
And feel free to comment some request
Enjoy 😁