" Yeah, dad and uncle Dames! Come in!" Jordan shouts for them also.

The two share a smirk before jumping up and running toward the water. Klaus runs and grabs Serena by her waist lifting her making her giggle and squeal before Klaus drops her into the water only for him to follow due to her tight grip. Together they emerge from the water and meet each other's eyes.

" I think I smell revenge." Kol sniffs playfully glancing at Finn and Elijah. " Don't you guys?"

" I believe I do." Finn smirks nodding.

They watch as Serena's hand glows white and gold before she flicks her hand making a huge wave form and hit Klaus at full speed making him fall into the water. They all laughed watching the scene. Once Klaus came back up they all started splashing him with water which then turned into a huge water fight.

Klaus sneaked behind the Chosen One wrapping his arms around her waist, making her jump before leaning into his embrace. Klaus sighs kissing her cheek.

Serena turns her head to the side to look at him. " I love you."

Klaus presses his lips softly on to hers. " I love you more, my beautiful angel."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" No, Kol that's cheating!" Serena scolds him.

" Yeah! Now you have to pick up two." Jordan smirks throwing the vampire two cards.

" How is that cheating?! Finn was taking too long, so I went!" Kol exclaims.

" Yeah, but it wasn't you bloody turn." Klaus glares at his brother.

" Shut up, Nik. You're just mad you still have all your cards." Kol taunts.

" Because of you and Elijah! All you guys are putting down is draw 4's!" Klaus gestures to the pile of cards.

" We're simply just playing the game." Elijah smiles.

" Kol, take your card and the two Jordan have you. It's still Kol's turn, no matter how long he takes." Damon speaks in a stern tone.

Kol groans grabbing the two cards Jordan gave him, and then the ones from stack. " I hate this bloody game."

Finn smirks at him. " I certainly don't."

" Just go, Finnie." Serena grumbles, looking over her phone which was ringing. She places her cards down grabbing her phone looking at the name and going out to the hall, Klaus following.

" Who is is?" Klaus questions.

" Rebekah." Serena answers before answering the phone. " Hello, Beks." Serena hears her sniffling. " What's wrong?"

" I-I can't explain it over the phone, but you guys need to get your asses back here." Rebekah cries. Klaus and Serena share a look.

" We'll be there as fast as we can." Serena says before hanging up.

" What do you think it is?" Klaus asks as they walk to the living room.

" I don't know, but she sounded shaken up. We need to go." Serena says as they walk into the living room.

" You guys, we need to go. Rebekah called it's an emergency." Klaus tells them making them all jump up dropping the uno cards.

" Did something happen?" Elijah questions with a panic look on his face.

Serena shrugs. " We don't know, what we do know is that she sounded scared and shaken up. That was enough for us to go. So come on."

They all nod before speeding out the room going to pack their things, all besides Jordan. Jordan rubs the back of his neck. " Um, can you help me?"

Klaus and Serena share an amused look. " Yes, J we'll help, just make sure everything is out and ready to be packed."

" Yes ma'am." Jordan salutes before speeding off.

" He's so adorable." Serena gushes grabbing Klaus's hand and dragging up the stairs.

" I'm quite happy he's with us." Klaus smiles.

" I'm happy too!" Jordan shouts from his room making Serena and Klaus laugh as they enter their room.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOO I'M WATCHING THE SPIDER-MAN MOVIE IN A HOUR AND IM SO SCAREDDDD, WISH ME LUCK🥺✋🏽

But what do you think the problem is???

And what's your favorite marvel movie, if you have one??