" In my defense I didn't recognize you at first. I simply thought you were some creep sitting in my bed." Serena shrugs her shoulders.

Damon rolls his eyes. " Yeah because father would let some stranger just come in the house."

It was Serena's turn to roll her eyes. " I wouldn't put it past him."

Damon goes to deny it, but stops before nodding. " True."

" Well I promise you will love this surprise." Klaus presses a kiss to her cheek.

" Finee." Serena sighs cuddling into his chest more.

" Mom! Come on!" Jordan shouts to her from the water. He and Kol were waving her over.

" Yeah, angélique. Go." Klaus smirks.

Serena shakes her head at them. " No! I'm good right here!"

" Damon?! You?!" Elijah shouts to his boyfriend.

" I'm good right here also." Damon sends him a thumbs up making Serena and Klaus chuckle.

She watches as her son and best friend share a look along with Elijah before they start taking off to her and Damon with their vamp speed. Serena quickly gets up and out of Klaus's grasp while Damon jumps out of his seat. Thank god it was a private beach.

Damon and Serena run away from the two. They look behind them seeing only chasing after them. They share a look looking back in front of them before bumping into someone. They look up and see it's Kol and Elijah. They go to run away, but they got caught and the two Mikealson's.

" No! Nik, help me!" Serena calls to her lover. Klaus only laughs as he gets up walking towards the water.

" Baby! No!" Damon squirms in Elijah's arms.

" Sorry, Elskan." Elijah apologizes and just like that the two Salvatore siblings were thrown in the water.

After 2 seconds they come back come gasping and rubbing their eyes hearing the others laugh.

Serena smirks at them making them shut up quickly. With a wave of her hand a huge wave hit the other Mikealson's and Katherine. Damon and Serena laugh fist bumping each other as they see them come up.

" How did that feel?" Serena lifts up a eyebrow.

" Cold." Jordan and Klaus shiver.

" I'm gonna get you for that." Klaus says before he starts running after Serena who runs away. Everyone else starts to splash each other and have fun.

Serena was running and didn't notice Klaus swim to her and when he was right behind her he grabbed her and pulled her into his arms making her giggle loudly.

Her loud giggle caused the others to stop what they were doing and look to the couple. They all smile widely. Serena has been through so much this month and she needed this time to relax and forget about her problems momentarily.

Damon loved that Klaus was getting Serena to forget about the stress and just to live in the moment. That smile on his sister's face is all he could ask for. He would pay to see it every chance he could.

Kol watched proudly. He remembered the first time they met. She has changed so much since then. Kol knew how much her and his brother loved each other and they were meant for each other since the beginning. Kol was happy he brought her and took her to meet the family. He couldn't imagine a life without her and her keeping her brother in check...more like the whole family.

Jordan then joined his parents. Klaus watched as Serena whispers something in the boys ear. The boy nods before running to the other members of the family whispering in their ear. They all nod and laugh before slowly making a circle around Klaus.