C H A P T E R . 16

Start from the beginning

Parth :-Avuuu please don't pout , Acha say me was it Neil again ?

Avni :- Hmmm .

Parth :- Then why you didn't lift Avuu , he might feel bad on himself if you go on ignoring him .

Avuu please don't make him feel sad and  don't make difficult for yourself .

Avni :- Parth it is not like that , I .. I.. I just don't know how to face him now .
I don't know what he will think about me ! What if he is angry on me ?

Parth :- Avuu you yourself know right he can't be angry on you , then !

Untill unless you don't sot of this matter it will not be sloved leading to distance between you two . And I don't want my Bacha to be sad and dull all the day thinking about the matter .
Which is not even a matter or a problem to be frank .

Comeon Avuu call him and finish this and be happy . Now comeon call him !

Avni:- Par Parth ...

Parth :- Avuu no more explanations give me your phone ,
Now come on when he lifts just talk to him and you will get to know what he is thinking of you  .

Avni :- Okk .

Parth :- He lifted Avuu speak something trust me everything will be fine , I am there with you ...

Neil :- Hello Avii , Hello ...Hello , Avni ...

Avni :- Neil ...

Neil :- Avni ... I am really sorry Avni it all happened so suddenly that I didn't understood how to say you this matter . It is not easy for me to leave you and come . Not informing you is my mistake . I am really sorry Avii please don't ignore me please forgive your Neil , Avi please .

Avni :- I am sorry Neil for my behaviour . I know I was so rude to you but trust me Neil it was all unintentional .

Neil :- Avni why are you sorry , mistake is mine but not yours . Please don't say sorry . I am soo happy you called me . You don't know Avi what I am going through all these days . I know you are  angry with me and it is right but still you see I am way too selfish . I can't afford to losse your friendship at any cost not now when I got it after many years .

Avni :- Neil you have your own work , I have to understood you but I didn't ,if you went means I should have think about your possibilites but I didn't .
I was not angry on you Neil , I was Hurt and Sad . I behaved rudely with you sorry Neil for everything . Infact you have had tried to say about your leaving but me being a dumb head didn't get what you want to say and said to leave .

Neil :- Avu are you mad why are you saying  sorry ! If I am in your place even I would have behaved the same way like you did . So , Don't you dare to say sorry again .You don't know how much happy I am now , I am dying to hear your voice , I am dying every second to see you .

Avni :- Aaa Neil now I can't video call you as I am out with a friend ., but I promise I will video call you tonight after reaching home I have something to show you ,...