17

L U K E R O B E R T

"Cassie? Melissa?" I raised my eyebrows as I opened the door. They're wearing their usual bitchy clothes.

"Hey, we're here too!" Michael blurted out and he's with Ashton.

Ashton. He kissed her.

"Why are you here?"

"We're gonna pick Samantha up, duh." Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Samantha and you live together?" Cassie asked, surprised.

"Yes."

"Why?" She nosily asked and I internally groaned.

"We're childhood bestfriends and our parents agreed to this." I said, trying hard not to roll my eyes.

"So, where's Samantha?" Ashton asked and I clenched my fists.

"I'm here!" She said behind me and I excused myself.

She was wearing a plain white dress that is just above her knee. And I'm not gonna deny, she looked beautiful.

"Hi Samantha! Wow, you look absolutely stunning!" Melissa grinned giving her a high five.

"Yeah! I totally agree!" Cassie squealed.

"Wow Sam, you look hot." Ashton grinned that made Sam blushed then Michael nudged him in the ribs. "What?" He asked innocently.

"Luke, do you want to go with us?" Michael asked and I shrugged.

"It will be fun, we might do triple dates."

"Where are you guys going?" I asked as I watch Samantha sling her bag to her shoulder.

"Mall." Cassie answered, putting a hand on her hip. "So, you going?"

"Only if Sam with be my date."

They all gasped, except for Samantha who just laughed.

"Do you like her?" Melissa teased and I shook my head.

Okay, that was a lie.

"I won't let Ashton to be Sam's date after I heard what happened last night." I sighed.

"I don't even know what am I doing, I'm sorry." Ashton mumbled.

"It's okay." Samantha assured and smiled at Ashton.

"Okay then, she'll be your date, I'll take Cassie." Ashton smiled and Cassie grumbled.

"What's wrong, Cas? Don't you like Ashton?" Samantha asked.

"They're exes." Michael spoke up and Samantha almost choked.

"Oh."

"Yeah, okay. I'm just gonna change clothes." I mumbled and walked to my room.

I picked out some plaid shirt with my usual ripped jeans and black converse. I looked on the mirror and fixed my hair into a quiff, as I always do. (quiff game strong lol)

"Ready?" Michael asked and held Melissa's hand.

Cassie wrapped her arm around Ash's. I looked at Samantha, I don't know what to do. She chuckled and our hands intertwined.

I swear my heart jumped at the feeling and the butterflies was alive once again.

This is gonna be a long day.

----

the old one got deleted ugh so i wrote this again �