As Klaus was showing him he room he wanted to be his art room and her book room, his phone started ringing. Serena watches as he declined it not even checking who it was before going back to talking.

" So what do you think?" Klaus questions, putting his phone in his pocket.

" I absolu—." Serena couldn't finish her sentence because Klaus's phone started going off again.

Klaus groans and takes out his phone. " It's your brother."

" Put it on speaker." Serena says. Klaus nods answering and doing so.

" Sorry to disturb your beauty and beast time." Damon's voice echoed through the phone.

" Get on with it, Dames." Serena rolls her eyes.

" Well dear sister and brother in law, our little brother Stefan has called for a dinner party with us." Damon states.

" And why's that?" Klaus questions with a raised eyebrow.

" I'm not sure. All he said was to get you guys and Rebekah, who he obviously knows is with us, to agree to a dinner party."

" He's planning something." Serena comments.

" Now we just need to figure out what." Klaus adds.

" So tell our dear brother we agree?"

" Tell him that we agree." Klaus nods even though Damon couldn't see him.

" Alright, have fun doing whatever you were doing." With that Damon hangs up.

Klaus turns to Serena with a smirk. Serena smiles back confused. " What?"

" At least now I know that if I ask you to marry me, Damon approves." Klaus shrugs the smirk still prevalent on his face.

" What if I say no?" Serena teasingly raises her eyebrows.

Klaus chuckles before bringing the smirk back to his lips. " Oh, we both know your not saying no."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two walked into the house and immediately Klaus and Serena were embraced in a hug.

The two stumble back at the force. Serena chuckles and looks down seeing her son. " Hey, bubs." She kisses his head.

" Why'd you guys leave me here for so long?! Damon was trying to get me to drink." Jordan let's go of them to get a better look at their faces.

" Hey! I did not." Damon walks to them.

" Damon did you try to get my child to drink?" Serena raises a eyebrow at him.

" Yes he did." Jordan nods frantically.

" No I didn't." Damon shakes his head frantically.

" Damon, we don't have time for your lies." Klaus rolls his eyes playfully looking at Damon with an amused look. " Did you or did you not try give our child an alcoholic beverage?" Serena and Jordan share a shocked look.

Klaus didn't even know he said it until he turned and looked at his lover and son. Yeah he said it...his son. Klaus sends them a small smile and turns back to Damon who was slowly backing away, only to bump into Rebekah.

" Watch where your go—." Before she could finish Damon sped away upstairs.

" We're not done talking about this!" Serena shouts to him.

" I AM!" She hears Damon shout back. Jordan chuckles while Serena shakes her head.

" Anything you need sister?" Klaus asks. He obviously wasn't over her playing a roll in Serena's death.

" Yes." Rebekah nods. " I need Serena, so we can start getting ready for the dinner party." She looks to Serena with hopeful eyes.

Serena shakes her head. " No—."

" She would love too." Jordan cuts in pushing his mother to the blonde Original.

" But—."

" Great." Rebekah smiles grabbing Serena's arm. " Let's go."

" Help." Serena mouths to her two boys. The two shake their heads as they laugh.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was silent in Rebekah's room as they looked for dresses. Rebekah sighs throwing a dress on the bed next to Serena.

" Can we talk, please." Rebekah begs.

" I have nothing to say." Serena holds up a dress eyeing it over.

" Yes you do. Just say it please." Rebekah pleads.

" Why? why didn't you tell us that Mikeal was here. You knew how he wanted to kill is and yet you did nothing, but go along with the plan. I died that night." Rebekah gasped at the information. " You played a roll in that and it's going to take time for me to forgive you. Please understand. Don't force it."

With that Serena grabbed a dress and left. She was happy to get that off her chest. It felt good. Rebekah on the other hand felt her heart break. Their relationship was strained, she hoped that eventually they could get their relationship back. She needed her sister back.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOOO I HAVE A HARRY POTTER BOOK COMING OUT TODAY, SO IF YOU LIKE HARRY POTTER PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD❤️

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed💗!