" Mikeal's dead." Klaus kills the silence.

" What did you say?" Elijah pushes himself off the wall.

" Serena and I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone forever, Elijah." Klaus replies.

Elijah squints his eyes, eyeing his little brothers face looking for any lies, but once he sees he not lying her sighs looking at the other two coffins. " And why are our brother's still in the coffin?"

" Because of Stefan Salvatore." Klaus runs his finger over Kol's coffin. " He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me."

Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside then walks over to Kol's coffin.

Elijah watches curiously. " What are you doing?"

Klaus daggers Kol again and Serena flinches back a bit. " Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." Serena knew he wasn't going to kill so Stefan, so she didn't particularly care. Elijah doesn't say anything, but gives him a simple nod.

Klaus closed Kol's coffin and turns walking to Jordan and Serena who were still hugging. He wraps his arms around them both pulling them into his side as they walk out together with content smiles.

Elijah looks to her sister who smiles. " You'll met him soon." Elijah nods looking to Damon. Rebekah notices and slowly walks out the room.

Damon looks at am and speeds hugging Elijah. " I missed you." Damon whispers into his chest.

Elijah wraps his arms around Damon's waist and places his head into his neck. " I've missed you too, my elskan."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena was outside in her backyard laying down on a blanket as she read. She was practicing with her new magic, but decided to stop so she could read her favorite book, which called Fences. She felt a presence behind her. She turned her head and saw Klaus.

Klaus sits next to her. " Keep reading, my love. I just wanted to be in your presence."

Serena smiles and gets him straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. She pecks his lips.

Klaus hums when their lips touch. Serena giggles as she pulls away. " How are you, baby?"

Klaus lays his forehead on hers. " I'm alright just tired of all this drama." Klaus rolls his eyes.

" I know, me too. I hate that we're in a constant battle with Stefan and his little puppies." Serena says.

" I've looked for houses." Klaus brings up.

Serena smiles playing with his hair on the back of his neck. " And?"

" I've found one. We can start setting up now." Klaus smiles tapping his fingers against her thigh.

" Why didn't you tell me you were looking though? I thought we were doing it together?" Serena tilts her head at him.

" We were, but then I wanted it to be a surprise, sooo I decided on one I knew you'll love."

" So when can we see the house?" Serena squeals. What? She loves decorating houses or anything in general.

Klaus chuckles at her excitement. " We can go now if you like."

Serena stands up quickly and gathers her books. " Well come on then slow poke. I want to see this house."

Klaus laughs standing up grabbing the blanket off the floor and folding it. " Let's go then, gorgeous."

Serena blushes at the name, Klaus smiles intertwining their fingers as they walk in the house.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT CHAPTER🥺! I've been so busyyyy, butttttt

I've been working on another book and I've been thinking of a way to slowly end my other TVD book😁!

I love you all so much and thank you for your time and patience❤️