" It's not my fault you didn't want to wake up." Klaus shrugs walking behind her.

" You could have just told me to wake up like a normal person." Serena retorts allowing him to grab the necklace so he could help put it on.

" I did! Your brain just didn't want to comprehend it!" Klaus shoots back letting his fingers trace over her neck as he puts the necklace on.

" I don't comprehend anything you say." Serena shrugs as she feels shivers run down her back and arms as Klaus clips the necklace letting his fingers linger a bit. He slowly runs his fingers down her arms and leans down to her ear making eye contact through the mirror.

" That's the problem, sweetheart. You don't listen to me." He whispers letting his lips brush against her ear. Serena turns her head slightly so they can look into each other's eyes.

Serena could see Klaus's eyes look between her eyes and lips, she does the same. The slowly lean in. Their lips were about to touch, but suddenly the sound of Klaus's phone ringing breaks them apart.

" I'm going to kill whoever is calling right now." Klaus grumbles pulling out his phone. Serena chuckles lightly before turning and putting on her rings. " Of course it's your brother."

" Stefan?" Serena questions fully turning to him.

" Yup."

" Put it on speaker. I know he's not calling just to say hi." Serena tells him.

Klaus nods before answering and putting it on speaker. " Oregon is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Serena quietly chuckles.

" Your father is dead." Those words made Klaus and Serena suck in a breath and share a look.

Klaus glares at the phone. " What did you say to me?"

" Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" Stefan questions. Serena could tell his emotions were off. She also knew there was something off because they were using him to kill Klaus so why kill Mikeal?

" Well brother, first we want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Serena spoke up.

An hour before Stefan called Klaus:

" Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan suggests.

" And you what? Vervained him?" Elena questions.

The two look to Damon. " I'm not having any part of this. My sister is involved and she could die. I'm out of here." Damon glares at them before grabbing his leather jacket and speeding off.

" Do you think he'll go against us?" Elena motions to Damon who just left.

" I don't know, I'm not worried about that right now."

" Okay, fine." Elena sighs.

" Good, so we vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan goes back on topic.

" Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Elena trails off.

" We drove it through his heart." Stefan's finishes.

" And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena questions crossing her arms.

" I'm just in charge of getting him back here. I didn't think that far ahead." Stefan rolls his eyes.