10 & 31

*Ten rozdział będzie cały po angielsku i nie odpowiedni dla czytelników poniżej 18 roku życia, czujcie się ostrzeżeni. And it's because I feel awfuly horny today and I can't stand writing sex scenes in polish as it's way too cringy for me (the minus of reading tons of novels in english I guess)

And as you may have guessed, english is not my first language so  I hope some minor mistakes might be forgiven.*

Andreas was sure of only two things in his life - he loved ski jumping from the bottom of his heart and was desperate for sex almost as much as he cared for his job.

Sure thing he was not aware of his little secret at first, he was young and didn't even know sex, not to mention gay sex, existed. For first sixteen years of his life he was dedicated only to his beloved sport and nothing more mattered, but then he met Stephan, his older colleague who had thought him this and that. Even though their last night was almost eight years ago Wellinger couldn't forget how intense Wank's fingers felt on his bare skin.

Sometimes he would wake up at night with his shaft ready to go only because he dreamed about Andreas's fingers stretching him wide before the actual fun began. Those nights he would have troubles to fall asleep again. He wasn't able to ignore his erection like he sometimes did with morning wood and had to find a relief almost at instant. At times like that he would roll over his bed, open the top drawer of his nightstand and search for one of his toys. He wasn't exactly fan of using them on his own, they didn't feel even half as good as the real dick could in his asshole, but nothing could be done to resolve this problem, since going out during pandemic might not be the best idea and he didn't have an exclusive partner.

Having found Dean (named after Decker who had the most peculiar member Andreas had seen in his whole life) and a bottle of lube he kinked his pants off and laid in the middle of the mattress with his legs widespread. Even though Wellinger preferred being prepared by his partner, satisfying his needs with his own hands wasn't new to him. He would usually start with his lubed middle finger circling around his twitching in the anticipation hole only to push it in as deep as he could in one, rapid motion. He loved the weird sensation of having something in his ass, strong muscles of his rim clenching around the finger, sending impulses right to his core.

Adding the second finger was only a formality when it came to Andreas' trained in taking much bigger things hole, so he usually didn't bother. He loved that burning feeling he got when his rim was opening wide in contact with Dean's textured surface. He moaned as the long toy found his sensitive spot and started to hit it without mercy. It was another reason why he didn't like playing with himself - he wasn't able to be rough enough to satisfy all his needs. How was he supposed to fuck a brain out of himself if he couldn't hold a composure in a process? With another person in control, it was so much better.

When he was younger he only knew one type of sex, the gentle one he had with Wank, who treated him as if he was made of glass. Older would usually be the one in charge of everything, he sucked Andreas off on every occasion, he played with his sensitive nipples and stretched him with at least three fingers before giving Wellinger a real thing. It was enough then. It was enough until Andreas met Stephan.

Stephan was everything Wank was not - good looking from the outside, had the best smile and was amazing whenever his dominant side took control. He was the first person who spanked Wellinger since he was four and even though it hurt it was one of the most amazing things he felt in his life. Andreas got his first sex toy, a small butt plug from Stephan as well. It was tiny, could be hidden in a clenched fist and started the craziest part of Andreas life.

When he first heard Stephan's idea, he almost couldn't believe his own ears.

—You want me to do what?! — he screamed in horror, looking deep into Leyhe's eyes