55. *Something's cooking...*

Start from the beginning

"Hello hello, you in there?" Came out her voice and only then I noticed that her accent was different and not Italian.

I heard her sighing before she said, "Looks like I need to introduce myself then." Clearing her throat, as if she was about to sing or something she then said, "Hello! My name is Hana Lee. I'm from South Korea."

Still not getting who she was and why she was there, I didn't respond and just looked at the door.

Huffing, she groaned a little before saying, "Oh come on Maya I don't have the entire night." This made me curious as to how she knew my name. "Not just your name but I also know the whole story as to how you ended up here, how you got kidnapped..." Now I stood up from the bed. "...and how you fell in...-- changed oppa."

Making my way towards the door, I put my hand on the doorknob and unlocked it. She was probably about to knock because the moment I opened the door, I saw a girl no not just a girl but a beautiful girl standing there with one hand in the air ready to knock on the door.

On seeing me a huge smile came up on her lips. I saw her looking at me up & down with appreciation?

"그가 플라스틱 쓰레기 인간에 빠지지 않은 것에 대해 신에게 감사합니다" She said something in korean probably.
(Thank god he didn't fall for some plastic bimbo!)

"Um..?" That's what came out of my mouth.

"Oh can I get inside?" She asked but walked past me inside the room anyway.

Looking at the door, I wondered if I should keep it open or if I should close it. 'This girl looks absolutely sweet and harmless.' With that I closed the door. Turning around I saw Hana? That's what she said right? She was already comfortably sitting on the side of the bed.

"I know you're probably confused right now." Said Hana. "Don't worry I'll clear your confusion soon." Patting the space on the bed, she then said, "Come take a seat."

Taking a sit next to her, I looked at her with a Now tell me damn it look.

"You already know my name and from where I am." She said to which I nodded. "I'm actually here as a guest you can say." Hearing that, my mind went back to when I saw Martha and Gaby escorting those two people to their rooms.

"Oh um by any chance are you here with a man?" I asked since I remember seeing a man wearing tuxedo or something.

"Ya that's my appa. I mean my dad." She informed.

"But I still don't know how you know me and um about me?" I asked what I had been waiting to know.

"Oh that. Actually it was M & G. They told me." She said. "Or more like I made them to tell me." She then said giving out a mischievous smirk.

"Amngi..?" I asked with confusion since I had no idea who that was.

"Oh no no not amngi, it's M and G. I mean Martha & Gabrielle." She cleared out with a chuckle.

'Oh not amngi but M & G, like their initials.' I said thinking to myself.

"You know them?" I asked.