Extra 17

Lu Yan ran back, and Xiaodoubao finally fell asleep. There was a night light indoor, and the soft light shrouded the sleeping mother and son. Neither of them was honest. The silk was hung on the ground. The little woman holding Xiaodoubao in one hand also hung down with one arm and a storybook in her hand.

At this time, she fell asleep soundly, and the storybook slipped from the palm of her hand little by little. Lu Yan bent down and quickly caught the almost slipping storybook.

Standing upright, he casually turned over the storybook. Lu Yan smiled in a low voice, and his dark eyes stayed on the storybook for a few seconds, and then fell on the mother and son snuggling together.

Looking at the two people he loved most, Lu Yan's heart was filled in an instant.

He put down the book and leaned over, first kissing his own son's face, then reaching out and rubbing Su Qian's cheek, and a kiss as thin as cicada wings fell on her lips.

After Su Qian gave birth to the baby, the quality of sleep had been poor, and it was difficult to sleep until dawn. Although the family hired a maternity matron, Su Qian and Lu Yan reached an agreement on taking care of the baby and advocated doing it himself.

In this way, it is inevitable to get up at night, and gradually develop a bad habit that is easy to wake up.

SIGHTED THE TEMPERATURE ON HER LIPS, SU QIAN SU SULY OPENED HER EYES, LOST HER MIND FOR A SECOND, AND WAS relieveD.

Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders. She seemed to haven't woken up yet. She said in a daze, "You're back."

"Yes."

Lu Yan responded and bent down to hug the bean bun at the same time.

Su Qian changed her posture, "Where are you holding him?"

"Go to his own room."

Lu Yan has been in a separate room since he was two years old. Although he spoiled Xiaodoubao, he has never relaxed his children's education at all. He has cultivated Xiaodoubao's independent spirit since he was a child.

Although it has had little effect because of the doting of a bunch of people on bean buns.

"Will he be sad when he wakes up?"

Lu Yan picked up the beanbag, lowered his head and kissed him again. Hearing Su Qian ask himself worriedly, he gave him a hug under his feet and looked back at her. After a long time, he smiled and said, "Why don't you ask me if I'm sad?" Huh?"

Since she came back from a business trip, she hasn't seen it. He is the one who should be sad.

Su Qian: "..."

She can't refute it.

After coughing twice, Su Qian touched the tip of her nose humbly and smiled, "... I know you won't care about Xiaodoubao, do you?"

Lu Yan bent the corners of her mouth slightly and slowly broke her fantasy. "What if I care? How are you going to coax me?"

Su Qian was choked. Even if she was usually sharp-mouthed, she couldn't think of other countermeasures for a while.

Lu Yan took Xiaodou out of the bedroom in his arms. Su Qian took over the quilt and felt eight times in her heart.

After all, every time she coaxed him, she was too tired to open her eyes the next day.

And...

He has been on a business trip for a long time and hasn't made out for a long time. Su Qian thought secretly. In this case, I'm afraid she's going to finish it.