Chapter 14

When He Wei'an arrived at the police station, Lu Yan had just finished recording.

In the middle of the night, the police station was very quiet.

Today is Captain Wen's rotation. He Wei'an came forward to greet Captain Wen: "Team Wen, I'm sorry, it's still causing you trouble at this late hour."

Captain Wen and He Wei'an are college classmates and graduated from the police academy together. After graduation, He Wei'an did not enter the system, but went into business. However, the two have been in touch over the years.

Captain Wen stretched out his hand to shake him and said with a smile, "You're welcome. Look at the person there.

After receiving the alarm, someone went to the bureau. When he arrived, he found that there was no bullet in the gun at all. It was an own goal and was just for fun.

Although it didn't hurt anyone, this kind of behavior was really dangerous. Captain Wen still took them to the police station for questioning.

During this period, the teenager who caused the accident was calm, calm in his eyes, and his psychological quality was excellent. He was also quite cooperative with the questioning.

He Wei'an followed Captain Wen's guidance. A police officer was opening the door lock. In the inquiry room, the teenager leaned against the girl's shoulder and slept soundly.

There was no unnecessary expression on the girl's face. Seeing that the door was open, she pushed him.

He frowned softly. After being disturbed, he gathered around her black hair and muttered vaguely, "Xixi, be good, don't make trouble."

The voice is soft and shallow, slightly hoarse.

Su Qian was slightly stunned. This was the second time she heard his name from him, which was intimate and gentle, like a lover's mutter.

Su Qian often held Xixi when he was holding it, as if he was looking at something through Xixi.

I didn't care before. Now I can't help thinking more when I heard him whisper.

Xixi...

Maybe he is hiding in the bottom of his heart...girl?

Maybe... She is somewhat similar to that "Xixi", that's why he ignored her side.

After all, every time she goes to his house and takes photos with Xixi in her arms, she is always forced to change into strange clothes. Lolita's style is exaggerated and gorgeous.

Maybe...

"Miss Su."

He Wei'an took a breath when he saw that the two were fine. Su Qian was interrupted by him and recovered.

Because Lu Yan slept soundly, Su Qian couldn't get up easily, so she had to smile at He Wei'an as a greeting.

He Wei'an knew that the girl had always been calm and calm. When the accident happened just now, it was the girl who called her to avoid seriousness.

"Thank you for your hard work."

"It doesn't matter. It should be."

Su Qian responded and turned his head and pushed Lu Yan. He didn't respond, as if he were asleep.

Soon, two men in black suits came over and took him out of the inquiry room at the instruction of He Wei'an, one left and right.

Su Qian rubbed her sour shoulders. He Wei'an hesitated for a long time and looked at Su Qian with a serious expression. "Miss Su, can you keep it a secret about tonight?"