Chapter 49

In the evening, Su Qian held Xixi in her arms and went to the hospital according to Lu Yan's meaning.

The lights in the corridor emit a warm yellow light. From time to time, medical staff enter and exit frequently. The hospital is not big, and there are only three floors in total, because in the resort, the environment and equipment are first-class.

Lu Yan lived in a suite near the corner on the third floor. Su Qian didn't take the elevator and took Xixi up the stairs with her arms.

As soon as he turned the corner, he saw that the elevator door was open. Su Qian subconsciously glanced at it. It was a man and two women.

Su Qian, a man, knew He Wei'an, who had been following Lu Yan all the time. He Wei'an was bowing his head and saying something to one of the women. The woman did not respond, but nodded faintly.

Su Qian glanced at it again curiously, and the woman happened to look at it.

A very beautiful face, but there is no temperature. The expression is arrogant and cold. Those eyes are dark, which makes Su Qian very familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

I don't know if she was suppressed by the woman's momentum. Su Qian quickly lowered her eyes and avoided her cold eyes.

"You said that these children really don't teach people worry. How can they go out to play for a day and be hurt like this?"

Su Qian heard another woman's delicate voice. The woman's voice was very special, delicate and sharp, just like...

Su Qian suddenly remembered something, and Su Qian's whole body stiffened.

"Little sister, it's not my sister-in-law who said you. I mentioned it to you last time. The child can't let go of himself. He has to hold it firmly in the palm of his hand. You said that you were in power in the group and did things vigorously. Few people dared to disobey you. How to meet a child becomes indecisive.

Chu Wan took out a wipe from her bag and wiped her fingers. Seeing that Wang Chaoyun was not moved, Chu Wan continued, "I heard that Yanyan is for a little girl this time..."

Before finishing, she was swept over by Wang Chaoyun's eyes. Chu Wan immediately shuddered. Wang Chaoyun stared at her for a few seconds and said lightly, "It's just a little thing that kills time. There's nothing worth paying attention to."

Chu Wan-bian flat-mouthed, and the three of them got out of the elevator. Soon, Chu Wan's delicate voice echoed in the corridor, "I can't say that. Isn't Chu Chu in my head-headed on a little girl at the beginning, and I haven't recovered since. Every time I mention this to you, you will be impatient. I'll tell you that if you don't pay attention to it early, sooner or later you will regret it."

"What do you regret?"

"Even if you don't care, the Lu family can't agree." Chu Wanyu reserved. After saying that, she turned her head and looked at He Wei'an, "Is that right, He Tezhu?"

He Wei'an smiled gently and politely without saying anything.

Wang Chaoyun seemed impatient with this topic and asked He Wei'an directly, "Which room is he in?"

"No. 3112."

"Have you booked the ticket for the evening?"

"It's settled. It will take off at four o'clock in the morning."

Wang Chaoyun looked down at the watch, thought for a moment, nodded, "Don't waste my time."

He Wei'an squeezed his lips and said nothing.