Chapter 5

The car was as silent as death. Opening the window of the car, the cold wind poured in. Su Qian couldn't help shuddering.

Lu Yan leaned against the back seat and said nothing since he got on the car.

He didn't open his mouth. Everyone in the car was quiet.

If it hadn't been for the driver moving the steering wheel from time to time, Su Qian would have almost thought that the two people in the driver's seat and co-pilot were robots.

In this way, the other servants of Lu Yan's family are not like this.

Quiet and have no sense of existence.

Except when executing commands.

Su Qian was upset. At this time, she was cold and hungry. Because of his exertion, she was green around her wrist.

She turned her head and looked out of the window.

The lights on the elevated are dim, and the windows are set off in depth.

Su Qian closed her eyes. After a moment, he heard the rustle and handed something to He Wei'an, who was sitting on the co-pilot.

Then I heard the sound of unpacking.

"Come here."

Lu Yan opened his mouth faintly.

Su Qian opened her eyes and looked at him.

Lu Yan had a box of open cakes in his hand, wrapped in a thick mousse with a layer of chocolate.

Su Qian remembered that his blood sugar was low, but he didn't like sugar very much. Instead, he had a special preference for chocolate and coffee.

Hearing his voice, Su Qian was silent for a second and leaned against him.

Lu Yan curved his fingers, knocked on his knees, and slowly ordered, "Sit here."

?

What does this mean?

Su Qian stared at him in a confused way.

He seemed impatient. His thick black eyebrows frowned slightly and looked straight into her eyes. His voice was cold: "I don't want to say it again."

I thought it would be wrong, but the current situation obviously does not.

Su Qian's face began to get hot.

Although she is occasionally kissed by him regardless of the occasion, she can pretend not to care without an acquaintance.

However, now...

In the narrow space, there are also drivers and He Wei'an in the front row.

Su Qian really can't convince herself.

She didn't move, and Lu Yan obviously lost patience.

Grab her wrist, pull her over, and hold her in your arms.

Su Qian hit the roof of the car, and the white baseball cap fell on the back seat. She stretched out her hand against his chest and tried to widen the intimate distance between the two to avoid physical contact.

Lu Yan didn't care.

Her fingers raised a wisp of her long hair and pinned it behind her ears.

Her warm fingertips inevitably touched her small earlobes.

Su Qian was stiff all over and turned her head to dodge.

He pinched his chin and forced it to pull over.