Chapter 72

Late at night, it's not easy to disturb others. Su Qian didn't turn on the night light and crept out of bed with the black touch.

Although it's autumn, the weather is still very hot. Autumn tigers are fierce, and mosquitoes are rampant.

Su Qian pulled out her long-sleeved shirt. Originally, she wanted to wear a skirt. What did she think of? She decisively gave up the skirt and took out a pair of jeans.

As soon as I went downstairs, I bumped into Yan Meng, who was carrying a bag of snacks.

Yan Meng went on a date with a male ticket tonight. After watching the movie, she found a place to make out. As soon as the school started, the class director checked her dormitory very well, and Yan Meng didn't dare to stay at night often.

Seeing Su Qian, Yan Meng grabbed her and the aisle was very quiet. Yan Meng asked quietly, "What are you going? Isn't it hot to dress like this?"

Su Qian chose a shirt with a higher neckline, lace and flowers, firmly wrapped around her swan neck, and denim trousers below. It was difficult for her on such a hot day.

"Shh." Su Qian covered Yan Meng's mouth, made a silent gesture, and replied vaguely, "... I have something to do."

"Auntie is here again?"

"..." After a while, Su Qian shook her head, "No."

"Is it a date?"

"...Don't ask, talk about it later." Su Qian pushed her.

Yan Meng is really tired. In the past, she was full of longing for love. Only when she really fell in love did she find that it was better to be alone. It's too tiring for two people to stick together, and boys of this age are energetic and unbearable.

"Then don't run around."

Su Qian nodded and walked to the door.

Before going out, Yan Meng stopped her again. Su Qian turned around blankly. Yan Meng smiled so much that she made a cheering gesture at her and told her, "Su Su, take protective measures."

Su Qian: "..."

...

There are two playgrounds in Z Datong, one in the south and the other in the north. Due to the new construction, the north playground covers a wide area and has more complete facilities. The north gate is not open to the public, so this end is relatively desolate and few people come.

Su Qian received Lu Yan's message and was quite uneasy about the place he designated. At this late hour, he ran to such a remote place with him and said that he was not nervous.

On second thought, the North Playground is close to the dormitory area. Maybe I think too much.

Walking all the way, thinking about it all the way, my cheeks became hotter and hotter, and my heartbeat began to become irregular.

When he got there, Su Qian called Lu Yan. After a while, he answered. Maybe he was sleepy and his voice was hoarse. "Have you there?"

"Where are you?"

"Football field stands."

"...Oh."

Su Qian wanted to hang up the phone, and he said again, "Hey, don't hang up."

"Ah?"

"I want to hear your voice."

He smiled softly on the other end of his mobile phone, and his voice rushed into his ears. Su Qian blushed and her heart beat, but he calmed down, "...um."