Chapter 67

After a brief explanation, the phone was quickly hung up, giving her no chance to refuse.

Su Qianmeng held his mobile phone in an encircle. After thinking about it, he was relieved.

Yes, this man is used to being arbitrary. Even if he likes her now, don't expect him to become Lu Tiantian.

Lu Tiantian?

Thinking of this, Su Qian couldn't help laughing first.

The rain outside the teaching building was getting lighter and drizzling. Su Qian put his elbows on the window sill and looked out of the window in a loss.

When she was a child, when it rained, she waited with her classmates on campus. Seeing that her classmates were picked up by their parents one by one, she held up all kinds of flower umbrellas on the campus, and she always stood quietly.

The window sill of the school was very short. She lay on the window sill and watched her classmates enviously as they were included in the wings of their parents.

Teacher Wang, the head teacher, sent away several groups of classmates and finally took her into account. "Su Qian, hasn't your family come yet?"

Although Mr. Wang had a smile on his face, she understood that Mr. Wang must be bored, because he delayed getting off work normally.

She tried to restrain her tears, dragged the corners of Mr. Wang's clothes very thoughtfully, raised her head, and barely squeezed out a smile. "I want to watch the rain here for a while. My father will come to pick me up soon. Mr. Wang, go back first."

After saying that, he immediately felt relieved from Mr. Wang's face. Mr. Wang smiled and pretended to care, "Does it really matter if you are alone? Do you want the teacher to wait with you?"

"No, no." She shook her head in a hurry, "Thank you, Mr. Wang."

Mr. Wang didn't argue with her anymore. After leaving, she was soon the only one left in the empty corridor.

The rain outside was getting heavier and hettered on the window lattice. In late autumn, the cold wind poured in waves. She couldn't help shuddering and subconsciously closed her school uniform.

She wears school uniforms all year round. When she was a child, she was malnourished. Although she was in the first year of junior high school, she was still much shorter than her peers. She was thin and thin. The blue and white school uniform was spacious and did not fit her.

Even if the school uniform is tightly closed, it can't stop the cold wind from invading.

Time went by minute by minute, and the shadows on the campus were longing. Gradually, there were fewer people, and all of them were hidden in the misty rain.

She hung her head, put her chin against the back of her hand, and stared out of the window.

Although she told Mr. Wang that someone would pick her up, she understood that her father, who often disappeared, would not come at all, and her grandmother was in poor health. It was really dangerous to go out in this weather.

No one will come over.

This recognition makes her extremely sure.

Although I knew it for a long time, I will still feel lost, sad and sad.

She rubbed her sour nose hard with her sleeves, raised her head and blinked her eyes to prevent the water mist coming out of her eyes.

She patted her cheeks with her hands and smiled at herself in the glass with her head tilted. She said in her mouth and cheered herself up, "It's okay, Su Qian, you can do it."