Chapter 42

Su Qian stared at him irresually. His eyes were dark and hazy, and he bumped straight into his heart, with a faint voice of arrogance and indisputable.

"I don't want to say it again."

He stared at her quietly, with a tough tone, but his eyes revealed a trace of rare vulnerability.

It's like... afraid of rejection.

It's exactly the same as at the bottom of the well.

At first, she refused coldly, but when she read poems to him and fell asleep, it turned out that he clenched his finger tightly.

Su Qian lowered her eyes, and her heart surged. After a few seconds of hesitation, she hesitated to lean up and gently put on his thin and cold lips.

A shallow kiss, but Lu Yan's heartbeat suddenly missed half a beat.

The girl under her cheeks were slightly red, but her bright eyes were like a clear lake.

It's just a kiss, which doesn't seem enough.

Want more.

The slender fingers stroked her red lips and rubbed them lightly.

He said in a hoarse voice, "Su Qian, I don't want this kind."

Su Qian's breathing stagnation. Although he didn't say it clearly, she also knew what he meant. After capturing the deep desire in his eyes, she began to tighten.

Her chest fluctuated violently. She avoided his eyes and whispered, "I won't."

"Nothing?"

She blushed and bit her lips and didn't answer.

"I'll teach you."

"I don't want to learn...um..."

He lowered his head and put her lips in, and the tip of his tongue leaned in strongly, entangled with her.

In the past, when kissing, Su Qian always deliberately ignored her senses, but now, her heart was outrageous. Maybe it was in the mood, and the stimulation of the senses was infinitely magnified.

His head was drowsy, and his breath was full of lips and teeth, pestering her tightly, as if to take away her short breath.

Su Qian clenched her hand into a fist. After all, because of the loss of strength, she could only softly release her fingers.

Until I felt his cool fingers, leaning in from under the clothes and covering the soft side of her heart.

Su Qian suddenly woke up from her lost desire, grabbed his rebellious hand immediately, shook his head shyly to stop, "Don't touch--"

He was heavily suffed by him and swallowed all the sobs.

Seeing that he acted more and more excessively, Su Qian panicked and bit him on the lips.

The pain made Lu Yan's mind a little sober. He looked up and stretched out his hand to wipe it.

I was stained with a touch of bright red at my fingertips.

It's so hard to bite.

It seems to be out of control.

Touching the water mist in her eyes, Lu Yan didn't touch her again. He lowered his head and buried his hair in her fragrant hair and gasped slightly. Breathe, calm down the slightly chaotic heartbeat.

"Damn it!"

As soon as Duan Jixu entered the room, he saw such a exciting scene. He couldn't help screaming.