Chapter 33

Fortunately, he didn't mention it. When he mentioned it, Su Qian burned up all over.

I was still wondering about chocolate just now. Now I have no time to take care of it. I'm so ashamed that I just want to throw the book in his face.

Bite his lips and force herself to calm down. Su Qian lost a sentence, "You said you wouldn't mention it."

"Really?"

He bent slightly. Su Qian couldn't take precautions for a while. Lu Yan had already rested on her lap and stared at her in an instant.

"Nian."

He smiled and reminded her.

Su Qian was speechless, and she didn't know when she began. She often heard him flirt with people seriously, but every time she was too ashamed to refute.

She read an article by Mo Yan. After only a few words, he picked out several wrong words.

Su Qian's breathing stagnated and couldn't help asking him, "You have read this article, haven't you?"

"A little bit."

"...Then why don't you look at it yourself?"

"The eyes are tired."

Lu Yan casually said and paused. He said, "Beth, I like to hear you read it."

"Why?"

"I'm happy."

"..."

She nodded and had nothing to say.

It's fair to eat people with soft mouths, short hands, and collect money to work for others.

Su Qian was not pretentious. She read it from scratch and read it carefully.

He interrupted "Su Qian, sweeter."

She retorted angrily, "That's my voice."

"Yes." Instead of being angry, he took out his mobile phone from the coffee table and asked slowly, "Can I help you recall it?"

"Remember what--"

The mobile phone was cut off. Su Qian heard the sweet voice of the girl in the mobile phone. It was a short video. In the huge swimming pool, the girl held a big white goose swimming ring and fluttered in the water.

Originally, I was dizzy, my limbs were weak, and my body was like a fire. I was immersed in water and my feet didn't touch the ground, which was particularly insecure.

She had to hold the big white goose swimming ring firmly and cry his name. Maybe it was because of the effect of the medicine. The already sweet voice sounded a little charming, as if she had done something indescribable.

He squatted by the pool, stared at her in an instant, and whispered, "Please, I'll save you."

"Lu Yan, you hate it."

"TEN SECONDS." He ignored her and began to count. "I'll leave without opening my mouth."

"No." She was ashamed, annoyed and afraid that she couldn't help crying, "Don't go."

Later, she was finally rescued. When she came out of the pool, she was out of her life, snuggled softly in his arms, and was carried into the bedroom by him.

The next day, Su Qian found that her voice was hoarse. When she went downstairs, the servants of Lu Yan's family stared at her one by one with meaningful eyes. She had no face to see anyone and fled out like she had gone out.

He didn't go to his house for several days, because he deliberately misled everyone thought that something indescribable had happened between them.