Chapter 55

Knowing that he had always been straightforward, but hearing his ambiguous and explicit words, Su Qian was petrified, messy in the wind and unable to move.

There was a snicker around, and it was a little couple who had just been intimided.

Su Qian's ears were hot, and her tongue seemed to be knotted. He choked so much by his words.

Why can some people say such words without shame and in a serious tone, as if discussing the weather?

Su Qianwu was in chaos, and the little couple laughed from the wind.

"Hee hee, look at others..."

"What's wrong with others?"

"Good man, it's not like you..." The girl hammered the chest of the man's ticket and said coquettishly, "I can't even say a love word."

"What did you say?" The boy snorted disdainfully, "If it's a man, he should just do it and don't say anything."

Su Qian had a black line: "..." Are people gossipy now?

He secretly looked at Lu Yan's face and saw that he seemed to have fallen into a wanly state again. He was as sleepy as before. Su Qian stretched his face speechlessly.

At the same time, he was glad that he didn't hear the little couple's talk clearly. Otherwise, with his nature, he would probably beat the boy until he could see the sun tomorrow.

Or...

Take his dog blood advice and just do it without saying anything.

"Will you go home or not?"

After looking at the time, it was almost twelve o'clock. After the access control time, Su Qian couldn't help urging him to explain a lot to the hostess.

Hearing her voice, Lu Yan recovered from the state of wandering around the sky.

"Huh?" He gave out a word lazily, and his figure shook. He left the trunk of the tree, put his forehead against Su Qian's thin shoulder, and rubbed it gently. "Let me sleep for a while. I'm so sleepy."

The last word disappears with the ending.

Su Qian was stunned for two seconds, and felt that the weight of her shoulders had suddenly increased. She instinctively stretched out her arms and put her arms around his thin waist. Under her thin shirt, her muscles were tight, the heat came, and her hands were very hot.

Su Qian didn't dare to touch him much, and it was not easy to push him away. Behind him was a tree. Su Qian couldn't bear his weight. She stepped back a few steps and was pushed against the trunk by him.

"Lu Yan, don't sleep here."

Su Qian was so anxious that the woods at night were particularly quiet, and she didn't dare to speak loudly, so she had to push him and lower her voice in his ear.

He ignored it completely as if he were asleep.

Su Qiansheng looked up at the sky lovelessly and had no choice but to call He Wei'an.

He Wei'an didn't go far. More than ten minutes later, He Wei'an took the driver Xiao Zhang and took Lu Yan away together.

...

It was almost early in the morning when she returned to the dormitory. Because Su Qian performed well, the hostess did not embarrass her and soon let her go.

Su Qian crept into the dormitory with a bag of snacks.

Most of the people in their dormitory are night owls. Because it's Saturday, they all go out to play very high. Even if the night is deep, the headlights above them are still dazzling.