Extra 10

Not long after Lu Yan's circle of friends was sent out, he immediately received more than N comments and likes. He rarely posted on WeChat Moments, especially this kind of explosive news. Soon, his Moments were bombed.

Congratulations to the boss.

His mobile phone never hides Su Qian, but Su Qian never touches it. In order to respect each other's privacy, the two have aspirations to share the same here.

In fact, Su Qian is not worried at all. After all, the degree of no one in this person's eyes is sometimes quite flat, and there are not many people who can make him look at, especially the little girl.

I heard that in the company, during the meeting, he often blushed and said nothing. For a period of time, a vote of veterans found Wang Chaoyun to complain bitterly. Wang Chaoyun was good at playing Tai Chi, and Yun Danfeng smiled lightly.

Later, when he went to Mr. Wang's place, the old man persuaded him with a smile and gave enough on his face. In fact, his intention was very clear. The world of young people was tossed around by him.

After several years of drastic reform, the company's scale continued to expand, and those sbytesmen who benefited made a lot of money. Over time, no one questioned him again.

Su Qian occasionally wonders, what does a person like him like?

It's not that I didn't ask. Unfortunately, every time I was gagged by him, it was followed by a good tossing and turning, so that she could have no regard for others.

His thoughts fluttered, Su Qian laughed, took out her mobile phone into the Moments, and casually praised Lu Yanfa. Then, he also sent one by herself.

In a moment, Su Qian's circle of friends also exploded.

Linger first sent her a WeChat message: Congratulations! Lu Yan finally had no need to fall in love with the local situation. Husband, I have successfully become a regular. [ Dog head]

Su Qian:...

Linger: When is the wedding?

Su Qian: It hasn't been decided yet.

In fact, she doesn't want a grand wedding at all. She always feels like an animal displayed in the zoo, which is subject to comment. However, with the background of Lu Yan, it is estimated that it is inevitable.

Linger: Well, you suddenly get the certificate. Do your family know?

In recent years, although she has not objected, he has not let go. Even in order to protect her, Lu Yan has not mentioned her in public.

Su Qian:... I think I know.

Linger: Should?

Linger: That's right. With Lu Yan's nature, he doesn't care if others agree or not. Anyway, as long as he is happy.

Linger: In fact, I think it's incredible that he can stand it until now. He is not a person who easily compromises for others when he is a child.

Su Qian: I know.

Linger: Anyway, blessings! Cherish him well.

Su Qian: I will.

After a few words of greeting, Linger began to be busy. She had just taken over family affairs recently and was so busy that they didn't contact frequently. On the contrary, Wang Chuyan is light and does his own things freely. At present, he is a hot well-known director.

In addition to Su Qian chatting with Linger, Lu Yan also received a phone call from Wang Chuyan.

...