Extra 14

In the early stage of pregnancy, he reacted violently and vomited whatever he wanted. When others were pregnant, they looked ruddy and plump. When they arrived here in Su Qian, they completely ran the opposite. Instead of getting fat, they lost a few catties.

Looking at her thin and delicate appearance, Lu Yan was heartbroken. Originally, he didn't intend to let her go out to work again, but promised to give her private space in work and life. Although he was worried, she couldn't resist her.

There was nothing I could do. Lu Yan had to let her go. However, if I agreed, I was more and more worried.

At first, the driver's car picked up and saw off, but later, Lu Yan simply acted as the driver himself.

Since she became pregnant, Su Qian has been seriously sleepy. In the morning, she was held to the bathroom by Lu Yan to help her wash.

Su Qian's recent case has been completed. Finally, she can rest peacefully this week without working overtime.

On the weekend, when she slept until ten o'clock, she couldn't stop sleepiness. Su Qian turned over, hugged the pillow, and yawned impatiently.

Lu Yan just came back from a business trip. Originally scheduled for this morning's high-level meeting, he had to temporarily change it to the afternoon and hold it in the form of a video conference because he was worried about Su Qian.

After marriage, the two did not live in a villa in the northern suburbs. In order to facilitate Su Qian's work, Lu Yan specially bought two large flats near Suqian Company, and there were nearly a thousand square meters after opening them.

One is used as a residence, and the other is decorated as a living room with various entertainment facilities. In order to welcome the baby, Lu Yan arranged an assistant to adjust two of them some time ago and install some children's play facilities.

Su Qianxi is quiet and doesn't like to be lively. Both of them attach great importance to privacy, so they haven't hired a babysitter. The hygiene is arranged by the secretary, and there are hourly workers coming to clean it regularly.

Originally, I was going to pick up Mrs. Cheng to live together. The old man couldn't stand the reinforced concrete building, let alone noisy. Some time ago, the old man met a kind of flower grandpa, and the two of them could talk quite well.

After coming and going, the two old people discussed and went to the nursing home together.

Maybe everyone is in good spirits when there is a happy event, and the old lady is in a good state of mind. Su Qian's worries are slightly reduced. After persuading him several times, she failed to persuade the old lady back. Su Qian sighed and had to let her visit with Lu Yan every week.

When Lu Yan came home, the room was quiet, and the cage in the corner was empty. Lu Yan was slightly stunned for a few seconds before he remembered that Xixi was not here.

After Su Qian became pregnant, Lu Yan checked many precautions about pregnant women and listened to the doctor that pregnant women should not raise small animals. Although Su Qian didn't care, Lu Yan still sent Xixi back to the villa and was temporarily taken care of by Sandy.

Without Xixi, the house was slightly deserted. However, thinking that a small steamed bun would come soon, Lu Yan's mouth was slightly bent, and his deep eyebrows were stained with a few smiles.

When I was very young, I was taught by Wang Chaoyun and lost my happy childhood early.

No, it's not so much to lose as never get it.

I envied it before I was seven years old. Over time, I became numb. It was not until I had Wang Chuyan's reference that I realized that I could get along in this relaxed way between parents and children.