Chapter 1

When He Xingcheng and his entourage arrived at the tennis court, Lu Yan was teaching a girl to play tennis.

On April, the air was still slightly cool. The girl was wearing a pure white ball skirt, with a slight hem, revealing two straight and slender legs. The skin color was crystal clear, accompanied by the afternoon sun, which was particularly attractive.

The teenager standing behind her is tall and his back is facing them.

The teenager wore a red and white tennis short T, far away. He could only see the black wristguard on his wrist raising an arc as he waved.

Lian Kai leaned forward, and the girl happened to look back.

The small face as big as the palm is almost transparent with white skin.

Those eyes are full of water and light.

Under the corner of the left eye, a small tear mole contrasts with the bright eyes, which is very seductive.

She is a beauty.

Lian Kai squeezed his lips and his mouth was a little dry for a moment. "Fuck, this girl is really on time." He Xingcheng was touched by his elbow. "Squad leader, Lu Yan is so capable. We were asked to find someone by the old class. He was fine. He was close to the competition and didn't want to study. Instead, he leisurely skipped class to teach the girl to play tennis."

He Xingcheng hummed faintly and did not respond.

I stared at the girl for a long time, as if thinking about something.

"Don't you call him?"

Fu Yao's voice was a little lonely and silently moved away from her eyes, and the expression on her face was not very happy.

Seeing He Xingcheng looking at herself, she soon looked indifferent again, "The head teacher is still waiting for us."

Before He Xingcheng responded, he heard Lian Kai pulling his voice and shouting excitedly, "Damn it!! Look! This boy is really good at playing, so he kissed him! Tsk, tsk!"

The two looked in the direction of his fingers. The teenager bent down to open a bottle of water. When he looked up to drink water, his beautiful jaw line was soaked in water drops and slipped down the neckline of the T-shirt, which looked particularly sexy.

The water disappeared, and he saw his palm behind the girl's head and kissed him.

The girl seemed to struggle for a moment, and was pinched by him with one hand, pinned behind her waist, and fixed it.

Expose the too exquisite half of the teenager's side face.

Cold white skin, slightly longer eye tail, cold and seductive.

Fu Yao was distracted. Obviously, the person she was kissed was not herself, but her face couldn't help burning.

Inexplicably, I remembered that I was listening to my roommates' discussion in the dormitory one night.

"Hard it? Mu Tingting, from Class Three, confessed to Lu Yan yesterday and was ruthlessly slapped in the face by the boss. She didn't come to class the next day.

"What's going on? Share it."

When girls get together, they are nothing more than gossip handsome men.

"Mu Tingting went to ask what kind of girl she liked. Do you know how Lu Yan replied?"

Fu Yao glanced at her, and she didn't suspact. Le Youyou announced the answer: "Mr. Lu said to her with no expression that he liked 34D. After listening to my sister, I was about to laugh. Everyone knows that Mu Tingting is good-looking, except for a flat chest.