Chapter 17

The noisy bell woke Su Qian, who was trapped in a nightmare. She rubbed her eyes, reached out to touch her mobile phone, and held up the top of her head.

She is used to getting up on time at six o'clock, no matter how long she sleeps at night.

Maybe it was last night's panic night, coupled with the scene in the dream being too clear, and I woke up at this time and was particularly tired.

Su Qian glanced sideways. Yan Meng muttered a few words, and a sweet smile hung on the corners of her mouth. It was a good night's dream.

In the early stage of love, it is always particularly sweet.

She has experienced this sweetness before.

Although it was muddled at that time, when eating lemon candy, I couldn't help recalling the past occasionally.

Su Qian remembered that after being hit by football, she was carried all the way to the infirmary by Wang Chuyan.

During the examination by the school doctor, he leaned out his head. Her injury was half cured, but there were still some marks on her arm.

He couldn't take his eyes off her wounds. When the school doctor finished the examination, he sat at the head of the bed very familiarly and asked her with a smile, "Hey, why are you hurt all over? Who did it? I'll avenge you, huh?"

It's completely different from the indifferent boy in my memory.

She didn't answer, but looked at him in a daze.

He smiled softly and took something out of his pocket.

Her breathing suddenly began to be short.

Can it be chocolate?

"Do you want to eat?"

The boy's palm spread out, and her eyes fell on his palm.

In the palm of my hand lay a candy, lemon yellow wrapping paper, and a Q version of lemon painted on it.

Isn't it...chocolate?

A trace of confusion flashed through her eyes.

Then he grabbed his little hand. When the lemon candy was in the palm of her hand, he held her fingers and closed them.

She was startled and quickly pulled back her fingers, and the heat on her cheeks had just dropped soared.

He looked at her shyness with great interest.

"When you are in a bad mood, dessert can make you forget your troubles and feel comfortable."

Obviously, it's a normal smile, but it's always a little unscrupulous.

She avoided his eyes and turned her back to him.

The hit was actually not a big problem. Instead, when he saw her old wound, he asked the school doctor to bring all kinds of ointments.

While taking the medicine, Su Qian quietly looked at him.

The necklace around her neck was really conspicuous and shining, and melted into her memory.

A few minutes later, he turned back, and Su Qian pinned his cheek in a panic.

While he was studying the ointment, she lowered her eyes and whispered, "My name is Su Qian."

Although I just took a try attitude, I was still confused.

What if he wouldn't remember her long ago?

Hearing this, the boy gave his men a meal and looked up at her.

The infirmary was very quiet. Su Qian heard her heartbeat, and over and over again, the rhythm had long been chaotic.