Chapter 41

Other things?

Hearing what he said, Su Qian stepped back a few vigilantly, but was hooked behind him and easily narrowed the distance between the two.

Su Qian's cells were awakened and stiff. When she was nervous, she simply closed her eyes.

Lu Yan looked down at the girl in front of him. Obviously, he was never merciful when he beat others, but in front of him, as clever as a rabbit.

Although, it's mostly disguised, just like just now, I can't wait to draw a clear line with myself.

He didn't know when he began. Every time he saw her, he couldn't help but impulses in his heart and wanted to ask for more. If he hadn't seen her tears, he really wanted to rub her into his body regardless of it.

I can't help but think of her sincere and untentious smile when she was in the restaurant last time, but in front of herself, her smile was so stiff.

Lu Yan was a little stunned and stared silently for a moment. He couldn't help laughing.

It seems that she was really scared.

Looking at her current appearance, he felt that he was going too far for the first time.

Dark eyes sparkled, and he lowered his head and kissed her smooth forehead.

"Sleep."

His voice was slightly hoarse and he soon let her go.

Su Qian was slightly stunned and quietly opened an eye. He saw that he had returned to his room with Xixi in his arms.

Her tight heart finally relieved temporarily.

When the door was closed, the heat on Su Qian's face had not completely faded.

With her back leaning against the door panel, the charming red in her hand seemed to be hot. She slowly slid down the door panel.

With her hands around his knees, Su Qian buried her cheeks deeply in her knees, and his warm breath seemed to remain on his forehead.

Thinking of the question he had just asked him, his face flashed by the loneliness. Su Qian's heart was so depressed that she had been pressed on a boulder, which made her unable to breathe.

After spending so long with him, he knows more or less about his temperament. If he doesn't want to say anything, he always replies faintly, "I don't know."

But answering her question so straightforward just now made her more and more confirmed.

Su Qian was so entangled in her heart that although she was not emotionally transparent, she was not stupid.

Where is the encounter for no reason in the world? From the first day of Lu Yan's appearance, He Wei'an was arranged to help her solve the problem. All kinds of things may not be accidental.

Linger said that Lu Yan has not been too addicted to anything since he was a child, hates trouble, and never takes the initiative to cause trouble. He is so cold that he treats his relatives and is so estranged and restrained.

But for her...

She was really curious about what kind of thoughts he was thinking about himself.

She was getting more and more annoyed. I don't know how long she had been squatting underground. Su Qian went to the bathroom to put water in it. The water was gently lower. She buried herself in the bathtub.

After a long time, she lay on the bathtub and muttered with a blush face: "Hey, why do you use this method..."

Holding clear water and trying to wake herself up, she covered her face distressedly for a long time, "You do this... I will hate you. Do you know?"