Chapter 75

The fine sunlight penetrated the yellow ginkgo leaves on his cold and white skin. The cyan veins were clearly distinguishable, and Su Qian could even feel the beating of his veins.

The woods were shady, and students passed by from time to time. Su Qian blushed and stared at him, and she was a little confused.

Lu Yan hooked the collar, glanced at her, and asked her with a smile, "Are you coming?"

She was silent, her eyes were dark and moist, and she looked at herself shyly. Lu Yan's heart itched slightly and couldn't help but want to pull her into her arms.

However, after all, he didn't move, just waiting patiently for her.

Lu Yan thought to herself: With her nature, I'm afraid she will throw out another sentence: I don't want it.

Unexpectedly, every time she tossed her around, her shy voice contained tears, and the words back and forth were those words: I don't want, I won't, I don't learn.

Looking at her pitiful appearance, it made him want to toss her more and more.

Lu Yan smiled softly, thinking that she could not do it, but she grabbed his T-shirt and dragged him down. The next second, Yin's full lips clinged to his neck.

Lu Yan was stunned for a few seconds and only felt a tingling sensation from his neck.

She really bit it unambiguously.

It's like venting anger, or an inexplicable possessive desire.

Lu Yan leaned back against the tree, silent and unstopped. The pain lasted for a few minutes before she let him go.

Looking at her face, I saw that her cheeks were crimson, and her drooping eyelashes were wet and trembling slightly.

Lu Yan smiled in a low voice and reached out to touch the traces of being sucked. The pain was quite painful, but his heart was full.

After Su Qian finished, she found that she had just been too much. The mark was engraved on his cold and white skin, which was particularly eye-catching.

She bit her lower lip and hooked her fingers on his T-shirt. Her voice was as low as a gnat. "Hey, does it hurt?"

"LIKE A KITTEN, WHERE CAN IT HURT?" He smiled.

Su Qian was even more uncomfortable. Lu Yan stretched out his palm behind her head and pulled her in his arms.

Su Qian hesitated for a few seconds, wrapped her hands around his thin waist, and the two hugged them quietly for a while. She buried in his arms and said in an urn, "Lu Yan."

"Huh?"

"You are mine." My face was very hot, but my tone was very serious, "It's my own."

"Yes."

Su Qian was annoyed by the careless response. She couldn't help hammering him, "Uh-huh, what?"

At this time, shouldn't we hold her and vow to make a pile of promises and coax her? Su Qian was very unhappy that this person understated so much.

She pushed him, turned around and wanted to leave. She was dragged back by him and asked her in a low voice, "What do you think?"

"I don't know." Su Qian regretted saying that. She held her hand against him and separated the distance between them.

Lu Yan lowered his head and kissed her temples and smiled jokingly, "Didn't you sleep me a long time ago, huh?"

Su Qian was choked to death. When it came to, who put who slept!