Chapter 71

Su Qian was choked to silence. Knowing that he was a man who said something, he was not a casual joke. While Su Qian was ashamed and annoyed, she began to worry about her future situation.

In a daze, Lu Yan's cold voice came from the other end of the mobile phone, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Don't talk about it."

He hummed over there. I don't know if his filter was too heavy to see him. Just listening to his voice, her heart inadvertently missed several beats.

Without saying anything, he really hung up the phone, and Su Qian held the mobile phone in a complicated mood.

Entangled by the window, Su Qian looked at the time. At this point, it should be noon abroad. With a try attitude, Su Qian called Linger.

I thought I might not be able to get through, but I didn't know that the phone rang only twice and I heard Linger's brisk voice, "Su Su?"

"It's me." Su Qian said quickly, afraid of disturbing Linger. Su Qian said shyly, "Linger, do you have time now? I want to ask you something.

"Yes, you ask."

"That's right--"

I don't know where to start when I talk about it.

As soon as Linger finished class, he walked out of the teaching building with the book in his arms. Wang Chuyan's sports car stopped by the tooth of the road. Linger was also rude and pulled the door open and got into the co-pilot.

Throw the book casually to Wang Chuyan. Seeing Su Qian hesitant at the other end of his mobile phone, Linger smiled, "About Lu Yan?"

"...um."

Su Qian answered in a low voice. Before she could speak, Linger told everything she wanted to know and didn't want to know.

"What else can I do? Just be kicked out as you think." Linger sighed and looked very sympathetic. "His parents knew that he didn't want to go abroad, so they took the Z college entrance examination again. They not only beat him severely, but also locked him up for two months. Shut up."

Su Qian was stunned, "Brew it?? Ban it. Closed?? Is it so scary??

"Yes. When Wang Chuchu and I went to see him, he was not well. Oh, by the way, he was released when he was dying on a hunger strike. As you know what happened later, your wallet was confiscated, the cards were frozen, and you were so poor. That man is arrogant again. Even if he dies of poverty, he will not be favored by others, so he has to be self-reliant bitterly.

Linger spoke rightly. Wang Chuyan looked at her contemptuously, and her eyes were full of accusations. Linger stared at him and made a beheading gesture to signal him to shut down.

Su Qian: "..."

Although she is full of doubts about Linger's words, with her understanding of Lu Yan, if she is not poor, and his super-high requirements for the quality of life, there is really no reason to live in a boys' dormitory.

"Su Su, if you see him, remember to give him relief." Linger solemnly told, "He has never suffered since he was a child. He is a life idiot. Everything is taken care of by others. Maybe he can't even charge his meal card."

Su Qian has nothing to say.

She still had a basket of questions, but unfortunately Linger didn't mean to talk too much, and Su Qian was not easy to bother others, so she had to hang up the phone dizzy.

Linger leaned up on the seat of the car and raised the corners of his mouth. Wang Chuyan, who had been asked to shut up, finally couldn't help accusing her indignantly, "Your ability to open your eyes and lie is getting better and better."