Chapter 58

On Sunday afternoon, the subway entrance was crowded with people. Lu Yan followed Su Qian. There were a lot of people on the escalator. He waited for a few waves and got up the escalator.

Lu Yan doesn't like crowded places, especially in such densely populated places. The air is not good, which makes him irritable.

More than ten minutes ago, she held the corner of her clothes and pleaded softly to stagger him. At the same time, his heart seemed to be on fire.

In the past, she would also talk to herself in a sweet and greasy voice, with the same smile on her face. It seemed very sweet, but she didn't store any sincerity.

But the appearance just now, full of concern in his bright eyes, not beautiful words, made him unable to refuse.

In his life, few people spoke to himself in this tone. Even his mother Wang Chaoyun always talked to him with a little tolerance and smile.

Although the words were not pleasant to listen to, they made him very useful.

After getting off the escalator, Lu Yan watched Su Qian take out a card from her bag and looked up as if he were walking to the customer service center.

He waited aside.

The subway station is noisy, because there are a lot of students near the university.

Lu Yan took the subway for the first time, and he couldn't help feeling novel.

There is not much money in Su Qian's all-in-one card. The Sino-US United Hospital where Grandma lives is not close to the restaurant. She needs to transfer once halfway. Su Qian charged a hundred yuan. Looking back, she saw Lu Yan standing in front of a self-service ticket vending machine in a daze, as if she was studying something.

Get the card back and Su Qian will go there.

When I first came down, there were not so many people. In a moment, a large number of students poured in.

"Little brother, can you hurry up? We're in a hurry."

Several girls waited for a long time, and finally got anxious and couldn't help urging.

"He doesn't seem to be able to buy tickets..."

"No way? Are there still people who can't buy subway tickets these days? Did you come from a remote place?"

"No, I think his clothes and shoes are so expensive. I know this brand, an international first-tier brand. Oh, by the way, and that watch. When my father and I went to France, we met it in the duty-free shop. How about it?

Someone sneered, " Maybe it's a knockoff version?"

"...If you say that, I can't refute it."

Su Qian was stunned when she heard the comments. Looking at Lu Yan's thick eyebrows and studying the route, she couldn't help laughing.

Lu Yan was very sensitive to Su Qian's voice and casually turned around. Seeing her standing not far from him, her eyebrows were bent and she squeezed and smiled softly. It was completely different from the fake smiles in the past. There was a little naiveness in her charm. For a moment, she couldn't take off her sight.

When she sensed his eyes, the smile on the corners of Su Qian's mouth disappeared. She curled her face shyly, but her heart suddenly jumped.

Five minutes later, she helped buy a one-way ticket. The two got off the elevator one by one and went to wait for the bus.

Su Qian was actually quite surprised that Lu Yan would follow her on the subway.

These days, it's not that I haven't thought about the things between the two people. Su Qian understands that the gap between them is huge, not just family background, living habits, values, etc., which makes her have to escape again and over again.